Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Devil Who Loved Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Who Loved Me (1011 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Story: The Devil Who Loved Me [episode 1] / The Devil Wears Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Who Loved Me by Amenya96(f): 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
It indeed is a beautiful morning.Yes.The sun is gradually taking its seat and end the night feast. The chirpings. Yes. Those little birds. It's a few minutes past six but the day is already so perfect. My. husband ran to the toilet and throw up.And in my heart I chuckle :maybe it's not so beautiful for everyone.
Yes it all is perfect except for the secret I know. if only my husband knows. It would have been easier to start life afresh, but no I don't believe in the "Let God Fight for me "talk, I prefer to met out justice myself. If only Richard knows what powers are behind his degrading health.
Hahaha!I never used to be like this, No? Let me start by telling you about myself.

My name is Purity.I was born to the family of Mr and Mrs Adam Irabor.I will be 50 in two months time and by then I would be a widow. Yes, my perfect plan. .Both of my parents were from Edo State, in the then Bendel State. I was the only child of my parents. You see, my mom had health issues and couldn't conceive after my birth.My dad family tried to get him another wife but the love they have each other was strong and later the Irabor family left the young couple.
My parent never failed to express their love for each other. It was this kind of love I prayed for. A man to love me like mom was loved. I was lucky to find someone. But the devil who became my husband destroyed it all

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me by WhistleB(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
Ashanti continue please. Am following.

(1) (Reply)

Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators / The Seventh Family / My Life, My Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.