Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

JAMB Mock 2017 Results Are Out – Check Scores Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Mock 2017 Results Are Out – Check Scores Here (4691 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Mock 2017 Results Are Out – Check Scores Here by MackHort(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2017
Gotten from and you can also check the picture via http://bazehub.com.ng/2017/05/jamb-mock-2017-results-are-out-check-scores-here/

The results for the JAMB Mock Exam for the 2017 UTME have been released, and it is free to check. If you need How to check your JAMB Mock Results, please follow the procedures outlined below;
How to Check JAMB Mock Results
1. Visit the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ . If it is loading endlessly or if you are on MTN or Glo Network, you can click here to open JAMB portal
2. Login with your profile email and password.
3. Click on “Result Notification” among the list of services and click on “UTME Examination (Mock)”.
4. Your result will be displayed to you or you would see the message “You did not seat for Mock Examination”.
You can then come back here and comment on what your results are.
Goodluck!

Good morning​
Re: JAMB Mock 2017 Results Are Out – Check Scores Here by Olobitat: 9:23am On May 06, 2017
my is telling me ''there is no row at position 0''pls what can i do??
Re: JAMB Mock 2017 Results Are Out – Check Scores Here by MackHort(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2017
Olobitat:
my is telling me ''there is no row at position 0''pls what can i do??
That's Jamb site database error

(1) (Reply)

Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life / Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology / Nasarawa State University Admission List 2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.