Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag (46566 Views)

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by EBMedia: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2022
BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Nigerian Police For Trying To Search Her Bag (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm9f03J0P20

Big Brother Naija star, Alex Unusual defended herself in a clash with the Nigerian Police who tried to search her bag, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram live video, Alex Unusual recorded video of the clash she had with Police officers.

Alex Unusual in the video defended herself against the Police Men who insisted that her bag looks suspicious.

The star actress was not pleased with the statement and noted that the car can be searched but the police don’t have the right to search her bag.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKHxO4DQ3p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Jm879316: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ftc
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by EnbestWork: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022

1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Jayrockk: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Naija police no wan hear word

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by ukamowor(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
What the law says

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Buksaylor: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by manitoba(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Like wtf!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Oluwapresley(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
This country na die. I like folks that can stand up in the face of "seemingly" oppression and injustice.

Big ups to Alex for this.

By the way, someone should please enlighten me; does the police have the right to stop and search without a warrant?

There are many vehicles to stop and search in the north and there is even a justifiable reason to do so over there. They should head to the North and gwan search vehicles there. Nonsense and ingredients.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Proudlyomonna: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
She get luck se no be Hausa or Fulani police she meet.
Those ones wey no like to talk too much,them for reshape her left eyes for am grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Offorgerald15(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Police is your friend
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by simpleseyi: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good of you girl. Though I can never like street prostitutes in the open despite patronizing you in the dark, I however salute your courage. You have my support behind the keyboard any day, anytime, twice on Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Yommychrz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigeria police bunch of mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Okunga: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Useless country. They judged her based on her hair color.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by kenzysmith: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Madam when u go marry we don wait we done tire

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Lymetsaucer(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Am just doing my job
-NPF
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by SILVERLINES: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy

Is alright

My kind of woman, bold and elegant
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by nanauju(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ohh
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by awa(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Alex, Police is your friend
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by jefe03(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bag look suspicious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Timagex(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
I laugh! cool

Your name is "alex unusual" and you expect usual things to happen to you? grin cheesy

Please, check my signature!!!

I'm a wedding and events photographer o. grin grin. Check signature and patronise me Abeg.... wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by KleenSenator: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by lytech1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is anything wrong in police searching ur bag?

Or are u telling us something sophisticated can't be kept inside your bag?

Been a celebrity doesn't makes you special....

We've heard cases of baba suwe,k1, bullion van thief and the likes....

So urs is not special madam....

Open ur bag and let's see what's there madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Chukabiz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okay
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by jamalnation(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by Simplythebest: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
What a country. Pls the should sell this country and share the money to everyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag by allen113: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dem say the bag look suspicious grin

When I was in the university there was this incident that happened in front of me, a cultist saw sars men and thinking they were going to search him put his gun inside his girlfriend's bag and the mumu girl was aware she was lucky the sars men did not stop to search them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Storms London In Gucci White Top, Ripped Denims, Gucci Belt, Gucci Bag / Koredo Bello And Tiwa Savage In Romantic Photos / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.