Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Did Einstein Mean By This? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Did Einstein Mean By This? (666 Views)

Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / The complete history of Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Einstein Mean By This? by 9jayes: 5:10am On May 04, 2017
I've been wondering what this great man meant by this statement
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Einstein
lalasticlala, seun
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by kingk(m): 5:52am On May 04, 2017
Probably by look of things, world war III will almost ground everything known as science and technology even whipping some set of intellectual human race courtesy of chemical weapons. Thereby resetting the world to almost stone age....pls this is an assumption not fact.

1 Like

Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by 9jayes: 6:17am On May 04, 2017
kingk:
Probably by look of things, world war III will almost ground everything known as science and technology even whipping some set of intellectual human race courtesy of chemical weapons. Thereby resetting the world to almost stone age....pls this is an assumption not fact.

If everything(human being inclusive) is whipped who will fight the WW IV?
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by nepapole(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2017
Worry not my brother. There wont be a WW4. Everything ends shortly after WW3.
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by sisisioge: 7:03am On May 04, 2017
Everything ends after world war III. Then, some millions of years later, life will start from scratch again. The newie will be primitive just like we were. They would fight their wars using the tools always avail in a primitive settings...sticks and stones.

If Einstein is around now...I would sell my father's house to buy a ticket to go see him. I love intelligence... Geniuses are the 9th wonder of the world.
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2017
9jayes:

If everything(human being inclusive) is whipped who will fight the WW IV?
No matter the hellfire, some humans will still survive but they won't be left with anything
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by Otulord(m): 12:00am On May 06, 2017
Its simple... Dats to say dat d world will evolve in such a way dat pple will use harmless objects to fight war rather dan dos dat r toxic to earth
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by 9jayes: 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Everything ends after world war III. Then, some millions of years later, life will start from scratch again. The newie will be primitive just like we were. They would fight their wars using the tools always avail in a primitive settings...sticks and stones.

If Einstein is around now...I would sell my father's house to buy a ticket to go see him. I love intelligence... Geniuses are the 9th wonder of the world.

how do they know that they're fighting the ww IV?
Re: What Did Einstein Mean By This? by sisisioge: 1:28pm On May 06, 2017
9jayes:

how do they know that they're fighting the ww IV?

They won't know, we are the ones counting. For all we know, the last war fought wasn't even WW2, the men around in the very early days before people learnt to keep time might have fought some unrecorded grand wars. Ie WW II might have been WW VI.

May God maintain peace on the land of the living o.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Greenhouse Solar Cooker Invention Needs Your Views And Votes / The Young Engineer From Abia Finally Meets Gov. Ikpeazu (photos) / Winrar 5.71 Incl Crack + Patch 32 Bit & 64 Bit Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.