Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score (50360 Views)

Albert Einstein's Eyes Are Currently Kept In A Safe In New York / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / The complete history of Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Aryan Kheterpal, who attends Queen Elizabeth’s School in Barnet, north London, said he is "over the moon" with his score that makes him one of the smartest people in the world

An 11-year-old boy received an incredible 162 points on his IQ test, the highest possible score and more than Albert Einstein.

Aryan Kheterpal, from Watford, has scored the highest on his Mensa IQ test leaving him "over the moon."

The little genius, who attends Queen Elizabeth’s School in Barnet, was also awarded gold and silver certificates for the national Primary Mathematics Challenge in years five and six.

Aryan said: “I am good in problem solving and puzzles, but never tested my IQ before, so when I got the 162 score in Mensa, I was over the moon, also my parents couldn’t believe my score.

“My parents rewarded me with a trip to Barcelona as I enjoy beaches and the sun. At the same time, it was a pleasure to explore Gaudi’s architecture.

“I always felt that I have a lot of interest and inclination towards mathematics, so was quite delighted when I finally got gold in the PMC."

Most people score between 85 and 115 points, while only two per cent of the world population get above 130.

Albert Einstein was believed to have an IQ of 160, although this is sometimes debated.

Vikram Kheterpal, Aryan’s father said: “We as parents are quite delighted by his achievements at such a young age.

“We asked him a few times what he would like to become in life, and he says either trader or stockbroker, but it is still too early to say though.

“I feel really proud. It started as I just bought books for him and I could see he really enjoyed it, so we kept buying more, but I never asked him to read.”

The little genius also enjoys outdoor activities including badminton and cycling, as well as reading thriller books, especially Anthony Horowitz.

On top of his trip to Barcelona, his parents have agreed to buy him his first ever smartphone.

Aryan joins Anushka Dixit in the IQ hall of fame.

Anushka, an 11-year-old girl from North-East London, also scored 162 on her IQ test in June last year.

Anushka said: “It was not very difficult, just slightly difficult.

“It was only the time pressure that was difficult. One part was 28 questions in four minutes.”

IQ, which stands for Intelligence Coefficient, is designed to measure someone’s reasoning and problem solving abilities.
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolboy-11-higher-iq-albert-21572641

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by GOFRONT(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
His IQ is higher than that of some old papas on here...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by misreal(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
I am sure we have better brains here in nigeria.but because nigeria is seriously paying attention to bbn, we are not able to discover people like this.

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Ofemmanu1: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by traihit: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good for the boy. What made Einstein popular wasn't his IQ, it was his contribution to science. By the time this boy make some great contributions, he'll become more recognized.

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by bigiyaro(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
rubbish, let's see what he can create for humanity.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
The boy try but comparing with the great Einstein dey somehow.

14 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by GeneralPula: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Palapala undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Starkid3010(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
That doesn't mean grin
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Dottore: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Dottore: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Michael300000:
[color=#000000][/color]
Scammer. Why can't you give the code to your family members so they become rich. abi they like poverty

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
What have you create for humanity?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by ChiefAfonja: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by mvem(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
misreal:
I am sure we have better brains here in nigeria.but because nigeria is seriously paying attention to bbn, we are not able to discover people like this.
so bbn no dey US or Europe or they don't pay attention to entertainment

13 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by vincijr(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Thank God u no dey our naija

U for just waste

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by hisexcellency34: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Heard his mother is an Igbo woman born in England

2 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Day169: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
.. a good example of "where great potential meets great opportunity" in a great environment!
I dare say that in my country, and perhaps backyard 9ja, there are even brighter minds but against a background of a dim environment and little opportunity, the result is what we're bedevilled by today.. sociopaths everywhere!!

6 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by omoadeleye(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
That means those who set those questions initially have the highest IQ more than Albert Einstein...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by lasisi69(f): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
lol... calm down

2 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by osuofia2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Michael300000:
[color=#000000][/color]
use ur brain, see small boy is been compare to Eisenstein but you are here advertising bet9ja. what a pity

16 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by vincijr(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
traihit:
Good for the boy. What made Einstein popular wasn't his IQ, it was his contribution to science. By the time this boy make some great contributions, he'll become more recognized.

gbam! On point

2 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Dangrace01: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Great
I sell cars
Call us /WhatsApp: 08133498733

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by maxjax(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin he came at the right time, 1st task for him is to work on the cure for corona virus cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by GodSaklek(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
This what people don't understand, we can call people of the past a great, but we got uncountable of such people with great idea than them right now... People of nowadays are more intelligent than people of the past, there billions of people living right now that are 99% far intelligent than Einstein and billions of people still coming in future that will way more intelligent than people that are currently living..

8 Likes

Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by RichDad1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Asians
Re: Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score by Abalado(f): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
He even have brain than bubu...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elephant Rampages Through South African Village, Killed & Eaten (Photos) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.