Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? (2338 Views)

Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? by Dyt(f): 9:07am On May 06, 2017
Martin124:
Dyt it up for some folks not you,hmmm well now I see reasons @backwarsd

English
Re: Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 06, 2017
Dyt:

English
u see am now,na make I dey speak pigin ooo,I nor sabi oyibo
Re: Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? by jashar(f): 9:17am On May 06, 2017
Lemme copy sisisoge grin

Me, I'm on the right side of 20 anmd I ain't feeling no pressure.

My challenge now is even letting someone into my life. I have way too much fun and special moments on my own as it is.

I refuse to be stereotyped as a lady. I make my own choices.

As per the sitting arrangements, nah... it doesn't happen where I worship. I do the sitting as an Usher of the Most High God. grin. The only time I seat ladies in a corner is when those 'special' ones wear some 'special' clothing. wink
Re: Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? by yvelchstores(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
bukatyne:

The Bible says the husband is a type of Christ; Christ came to serve man, that's where servant leadership concept came from.

@OP:

If you don't like the way a church treat its single sisters, speak up to them or leave ditto others pressuring you.
I
You here is not personal.

As long as humans exist, marriage aja forming of new families will always be celebrated and held in high esteem.

Christ did not. I repeat, did not come to serve man. He made his purpose very clear, I am come that they may have life to the full. did he wash the disciples feet at one time? Ofcourse he did but he came to liberate not to serve.
Re: Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers? by geekybabe(f): 3:49pm On May 06, 2017
Left side of 30 or right side of 25 cheesy.
The truth is this marriage song will always buzz in our ears. Whether we want it or not.
Then again, you hear all dis funny stories in marriages and you really ask yourself if you are ready to deal with the drama that comes.

My resolve? Simply live. Have fun. Put the energy into something mentally engaging. Along the line maybe someone with a like mind will come around. Or maybe not. Either ways i dont wanna look back and discover that i spent my youthfulness worrying about getting married.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Your Palm Oil Needs / Make Up By My Sister. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.