Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife (378 Views)

“DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals / Praiz: "Ladies Who Want To Date Me Should Try Their Luck By Applying" / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife by Sirlegendy(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2017
Special announcement from
Betterman Ejike
Igbokwe:
I am getting married in 2017. Now
looking for a
wife… Applicants with the following
requirements
should apply;
1. Should have natural hair
2. Minimum of a University Degree
preferably in
the
sciences. Masters degree is an added
advantage.
3. Satisfactory income source backed
by a bank
statement
4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body
piercings
6. Should have an hour glass body
7. Able to sustain an intellectual
conversation as
well as an awesome sense of
humour
8. Attach written recommendations
from at least 2
former boyfriends
9. Knowledge of Public relations that
is awesome
10. Fluent in at least 2 international
languages
11. Well-trained in home
management and
hospitality
12. Must have a great character
13. No previous record of cheating
14. Demonstrated ability to make a
man
successful
All applicants are advised to send
their
applications by 4th of January 2017.
Attach health
and birth certificates. Only selected
candidates will
be contacted.
http://breakingworld.ml/forums/topic/nigerian-man-lists-requirements-for-women-applying-to-be-his-wife/
Re: Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife by PenisCaP: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
Stale!!. And they changed d date!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife by sinaj(f): 9:41am On May 04, 2017
I will apply if the salary will be in 6 figures *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife by pyyxxaro: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
Weird MC has all these qualities undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife by mikky4764(f): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
If this is not a joke then I believe this guy is sick.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man List Requirements For Ladies Applying To Be His Wife by ikbnice(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2017
With these requirements, I bet he would remain single his whole life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All Wizkid And Olamide Fans / Tekno There ’ S More To Singer’ S Art Than One- Dimensional Pop Tunes / Omoni Oboli: We Hate Piracy But It Takes Our Movies Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.