Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. (15156 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Timiblanko(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
People take selfie for their foolish and stupid interest, the most annoying part of it is that even though they are in accident scene they will still snap intstead of helping or look for away to help the victim.

OK LOOK AT THIS TAKING SELFIE IN THE CHURCH,SOME EVEN DO IT DURING SERMON IS IT NOT BAD?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
I take selfies because I like to capture the moment, but most times I just take photos just to keep in my phone, I barely post them online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Chukazu: 1:20pm On May 04, 2017
Image laundry
I see mostly youths in my churchevery Sunday standing In front of another man's car to take a selfie... For me that is the most disgusting, you want to show off with another man's property

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2017
burkingx:
cool

Dear, you need to get the best camera phone, in S7, iPhone 7, phantom 6 or Camon CX, for your selfie next time grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by SafeDavid(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
I hardly take selfies, don't need a camera to validate what I already know. tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
Can't remember the last time I took a selfie.
Looks kinda Faggotishly G∆y to me

Oh, now I remember, I had no passport to upload while registering for something, I had the only option of taking a selfie around 11pm because 00:00 am was the time the registration was gonna end.
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Techm8: 1:52pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
well I take selfies to taunt my ex tongue
lol... this is serious.
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Techm8: 1:52pm On May 04, 2017
SafeDavid:
I hardly take selfies, don't need a camera to validate what I already know. tongue
your awesomeness abi?
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Techm8: 1:53pm On May 04, 2017
Chukazu:
Image laundry
I see mostly youths in my churchevery Sunday standing In front of another man's car to take a selfie... For me that is the most disgusting, you want to show off with another man's property
Fake it till you make it! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Godsgal(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2017
selfie is mostly taken to show off how good your makeup looks. this reason is above any other
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by mamaboy566: 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
hillsure1:
Opportunities don't happen. You create them. View Yesterday won Fixed Game for your Gratification & todays fixed is out still same trusted source

oloribuku go get a life and hustle..your corel draw nd photocopy aint bad.say no to scamming..
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Techm8: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
Godsgal:
selfie is mostly taken to show off how good your makeup looks. this reason is above any other
well that's for the ladies. We dem boyz don't do make up so?
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by SafeDavid(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
Techm8:
your awesomeness abi?
That's right. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Lionofdjungle: 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
Many single ladies take selfies as a means of advertising themselves if they are looking for husbands.
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by paolokonqueror(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2017
I guess we just want to show our beautiful selves tbh, a phone with a Great camera is definitely a must. If you can't afford an iPhone, get a Camon cx, snap your selfie.
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by emzeezlee(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
burkingx:
grin
mehn i love dz selfie of u nd ur niqqaz
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by emzeezlee(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2017
FellaL:
Oya o
hw market jare oniguguru
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2017
funmyade:
I love selfies, it brings out the confidence in me
same here...
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 05, 2017
hillsure1:
Opportunities don't happen. You create them. View Yesterday won Fixed Game for your Gratification & todays fixed is out still same trusted source
U go don rich by now, so help nl punters by sharing booking code on dat dia thread in business section...

Werey 419

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by chicwoman(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
I take selfies because I'm a hot chic
I like feeling myself
Especially with my new L9
I like flaunting it

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Freelancerx: 1:49am On May 07, 2017
To be honest there are various reasons why people take selfies. The quality of a selfie depends on how great the camera is too. You have to like selfies taken with an iPhone, Samsung , Sony or even Tecno Camon CX
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
same here...

What phone are using pls?
Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 25, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Many single ladies take selfies as a means of advertising themselves if they are looking for husbands.

It's good now. And the camera of phones these days help our hustle grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why We Take And Post Selfies. by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Godsgal:

And the filters from the phone contribute to the beauty kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Blackberry Phones Price List In Lagos And Outside Lagos / Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 / 7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.