Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (188448 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Banks92:

seems 99.9% of the candidates for Enugu applied under Accountants.na wa o

Accountants everywhere! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
my name they there sha.... markudi base

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BetterHalf: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
Please which list is this? I don't seems to understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Banks92(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Accountants everywhere! Lol
As in ehh.the number of accountants dia is enough to service the Accounting needs of Africa..How many dem wan take

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Banks92:

As in ehh.the number of accountants dia is enough to service the Accounting needs of Africa..How many dem wan take

Lol
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congratulations to those that made it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Betterhalf, be careful with what you post here... angry
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BetterHalf: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
Betterhalf, be careful with what you post here... angry
Otherwise, what?
You should also be careful how you ask questions here as well...
Your being on this thread presumes you are a college-level educated graduate who can read, deduce and understand!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
BetterHalf:

Otherwise, what?
You should also be careful how you ask questions here as well...
Your being on this thread presumes you are a college-level educated graduate who can read, deduce and understand!
I will arrest you, i asked a simple question because i never knew that was the list for enlistment, assuming am aware of it, will i ever ask that question? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BetterHalf: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
I will arrest you, i asked a simple question because i never knew that was the list for enlistment, assuming am aware of it, will i ever ask that question? shocked shocked shocked
Arrest me?? hahahahahahaha funny guy
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hi all,
You might wanna check thru your "center-list" very well. Don't assume your name isn't there by looking at just a batch.
I didnt see my name in the first batch of IT (sam ethnan) and I closed the page.
Then I just scrolled thru the pages again, and I saw my name in another batch of IT ( same center) .
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:
Hi all,
You might wanna check thru your "center-list" very well. Don't assume your name isn't there by looking at just a batch.
I didnt see my name in the first batch of IT (sam ethnan) and I closed the page.
Then I just scrolled thru the pages again, and I saw my name in another batch of IT ( same center) .
All the best.
OK thanks, please whats the meaning of that restricted under the list? BetterHalf, me no talk to you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by emmyrexhot2(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
y stress ur eye just to be sure... download the list, open it and use ctrl F (on system) then insert ur application number and press enta, it will bring out ur name if included.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BetterHalf: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
OK thanks, please whats the meaning of that restricted under the list? BetterHalf, me no talk to you ooo.
cheesy grin cheesy Guy, relax! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
emmyrexhot2:
y stress ur eye just to be sure... download the list, open it and use ctrl F (on system) then insert ur application number and press enta, it will bring out ur name if included.

One origin and gala for you.! O ri owambe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
emmyrexhot2:

One origin and gala for you.! O ri e owambe
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:
Hi all,
All the best.

Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
emmyrexhot2:

Well, I could have done that. I wasn't just searching for one person, but multiple (same state, same base, same category). Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by yinkasix(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
So obviously they want 2:1. Chai e pain me sha.. So no 2:2 made the list?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
OmoiyaAwax:
I really don't know what it means. But I see it in many military stuffs tho.
I don't know what it means to dem o
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
yinkasix:
My guy has 2'2...me I saw his name o. Tho he said he didn't apply. Maybe someone did for him, and "mistakenly" put 2'1. I can't say for sure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by yinkasix(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:

My guy has 2'2...me I saw his name o. Tho he said he didn't apply. Maybe someone did for him, and "mistakenly" put 2'1. I can't say for sure

Hmmm this is serious
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by eagledan: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls how can I know the day each state will go for the zonal screening
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
BetterHalf:

cheesy grin cheesy Guy, relax! cheesy cheesy
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by OmoiyaAwax(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:

I really don't know what it means. But I see it in many military stuffs tho.
I don't know what it means to dem o
Ok, thanks man
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
I applied under information technology...i saw medicals too...
Banks92:

seems 99.9% of the candidates for Enugu applied under Accountants.na wa o
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
As for the list that came out, its clearly stated that the candidates are to come for the screening on Monday,3rd July 2017.
eagledan:
Pls how can I know the day each state will go for the zonal screening
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by jatau7(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
yinkasix:
2.2 made the list. ..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Nigerian Air Force 2017 DSSC Zonal Screening on 3 July 2017 at venues indicated against their names. Candidates are to report with only original of their Credentials.

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by eagledan: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's wow.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by samobaba4u(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
buske:
Last year, there was no sms or list published online prior to the zonal enlistment.

They rather pasted the lists at the respective venues... You just go down there, check your name and the date your state falls under.

If they don't sent any notifications before 1st...then I'm sure it will go as last year's.
I
buske:
Last year, there was no sms or list published online prior to the zonal enlistment.

They rather pasted the lists at the respective venues... You just go down there, check your name and the date your state falls under.

If they don't sent any notifications before 1st...then I'm sure it will go as last year's.
I
buske:

I think somebody said they will not upload any name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.