Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187605 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
GABRIEL299:
When is the list coming out, any ideas?
According to a reliable source, the list is with the Air secretary to the chief of air staff. He said, people are coming with names approved by top politicians, people like us with God alone as our connection should intensify our prayers. Any moment from next week or so, Chief of air staff will sign and the name of successful candidates will be published
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Reader1988:

According to a reliable source, the list is with the Air secretary to the chief of air staff. He said, people are coming with names approved by top politicians, people like us with God alone as our connection should intensify our prayers. Any moment from next week or so, Chief of air staff will sign and the name of successful candidates will be published

which of the reliable source Na?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
no lie sha...heard same from a source too...n its passed many other panels before getting to air secretary office...which is the last bus stop before CAS signs...
wendyberry:

which of the reliable source Na?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by solidman59(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
My name is there! God has signed it already.... This is my year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by abuladan: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
No matter how they(both politicians and others) try to permutate and construct the list, GOD has HIS own list.they will surely arrive at GOD'S list.so let our minds be at peace and pray to be in GOD'S list.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
mydas01:
no lie sha...heard same from a source too...n its passed many other panels before getting to air secretary office...which is the last bus stop before CAS signs...

let me call my pastor on phone now
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
mydas01:

but y Una no dey hear how many people dem shortlist
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
wendyberry:

let me call my pastor on phone now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na now u wake up
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
dikcom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na now u wake up

before na flash I dey flash am but today I want call am
lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Because it's a secret that they won't reveal...plus all the adding and removing of names will not give anyone the confidence to estimate...CAS fit look am decide to add or reduce the quota before he signs... Na God hand we dey...
wendyberry:

but y Una no dey hear how many people dem shortlist
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
mydas01:
Because it's a secret that they won't reveal...plus all the adding and removing of names will not give anyone the confidence to estimate...CAS fit look am decide to add or reduce the quota before he signs... Na God hand we dey...

honestly all dis service chiefs no dey see list at times,and dem personally dey hardly get slot
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
mydas01:
Mydas please can I have your digit
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by solidman59(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
But how una take de get all this information from reliable source, if una no get godfathers
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol...i sabi ppl for airforce ...but trust me ..no godfather...my uncle was in the airforce before he died.
solidman59:
But how una take de get all this information from reliable source, if una no get godfathers
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
solidman59:

good kweshun
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Don't be so sure...trust me CAS must see the list before its posted...N also this is naija...they have slots...but who will admit it publicly... Even senators do have slots...especially those on air force committee..
wendyberry:

honestly all dis service chiefs no dey see list at times,and dem personally dey hardly get slot
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
+234 810 561 9973 quote author=Reader1988 post=59372769]
Mydas please can I have your digit[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
flying officers awaiting inauguration I hail ooooo
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by solidman59(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Willing, Able, Ready
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Plenty "sources" in dis place mehn.....yet no source has been able to say how many candidates per state, even if CAS go later increase or decrease. abeg abeg.....who knows if una sources na corporals and clerks sef
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
dis one I'm seeing POP pics on facebook already
I'm perceiving something but I don't know what I'm perceiving yet

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Reader1988: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:
Plenty "sources" in dis place mehn.....yet no source has been able to say how many candidates per state, even if CAS go later increase or decrease. abeg abeg.....who knows if una sources na corporals and clerks sef
So you are under rating clerks and corporals. These are the kind of people that help you because they are loved by high officials and through them one might be favoured. If you know any clerk serving under Air secretary to the chief of air staff. Please connect me with him. We are anticipating 15-20 candidates per state (Batch A and B inclusive). Are you satisfied?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
See this mumu...its ppl like you that wi carry shoulder because ur a common flying officer if u even get the job...those corporals you underrate will use you and shine when they put a trap for you behind the scene... Some corporals are even more qualified than you... Better change that looking down attitude...Applicant!
BabajideAdedeji:
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
not underating them o. i know how the game works.....But "my source said, my source said " is getting much abeg
Reader1988:

So you are under rating clerks and corporals. These are the kind of people that help you because they are loved by high officials and through them one might be favoured. If you know any clerk serving under Air secretary to the chief of air staff. Please connect me with him. We are anticipating 15-20 candidates per state (Batch A and B inclusive). Are you satisfied?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
i can tell you are a retard....no one is underating them, buh the noise is too much #simple. And if u dont mind son, spread ur mackintosh before you sleep, and let me enjoy my beer!. Goodnight
mydas01:
See this mumu...its ppl like you that wi carry shoulder because ur a common flying officer if u even get the job...those corporals you underrate will use you and shine when they put a trap for you behind the scene... Some corporals are even more qualified than you... Better change that looking down attitude...Applicant!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
You are nothing but an idiot.. If u don't have anything to contribute get off this thread, oaf! cry
BabajideAdedeji:
i can tell you are a retard....no one is underating them, buh the noise is too much #simple. And if u dont mind son, spread ur mackintosh before you sleep, and let me enjoy my beer!. Goodnight
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is definitely that of airmen not DSSC...
wendyberry:

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Octprime: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
mydas01:
You are nothing but an idiot.. If u don't have anything to contribute get off this thread, oaf! cry

.... calm down... this doesn't warrant insults, for us to be DSSC applicants in the first place, shows dt we have attained some level of maturity... let's try and show it up in our chats na...

Those with sources, keep bringing up ur info ooo, it's left those who wants to tk note to do so and those not interested to read and scroll...what is certain is that, at their(NAF) time, which is any time soon, the list is gonna show up.. names gona be there, let's just be hopeful.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wendyberry(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Anyway in the other news I just spoke with my source and he said d list is with CAS but he didn't endorse it becos his pen stopped writing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by alpacino94(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2017
wendyberry:

Guy! Na "other rank" na.
Dis guys wey do interview for February if u could recall
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
wendyberry:

bro, u r very wrong o! If service chief wan chuk eye, e go chuk! all na disguise, they know hw dem dey do am dat it wont look obvious. Look dis is 9ja, i know of sm guys wey enter military tru service chiefs

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.