Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Awakening Community Ponzi Scheme Has Crashed...don't Join The Naira Platform - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Awakening Community Ponzi Scheme Has Crashed...don't Join The Naira Platform (482 Views)

EFCC's Kano Office Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operators, Recover Firearms (Photos) / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Awakening Community Ponzi Scheme Has Crashed...don't Join The Naira Platform by harunakin: 11:59am On May 04, 2017
I have been waiting for almost 18 days to get my donation on the awakening community..I was even deleted from the group by the admins when i tried to complain...The admins even started a naira platform probably to probably siphon peoples money or use it to offset the bills on the BTC platform...Everyone needs to be aware of this...The admins have been using subtle ways to decieve people all along claiming they were implementing softwares not knowing that there was already an issue in the system i.e GH was greater than PH.All participants even paid to a central account on registering..Can the admin tell us how much is in the account so he can pay us our capital?...Where did all our money go to?@ERIC ONOJITAYOMA with mobile number 08067680201...If you dont provide my cash,ill get you arrested...
Re: The Awakening Community Ponzi Scheme Has Crashed...don't Join The Naira Platform by clintonsparkz(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2017
harunakin:
I have been waiting for almost 18 days to get my donation on the awakening community..I was even deleted from the group by the admins when i tried to complain...The admins even started a naira platform probably to probably siphon peoples money or use it to offset the bills on the BTC platform...Everyone needs to be aware of this...The admins have been using subtle ways to decieve people all along claiming they were implementing softwares not knowing that there was already an issue in the system i.e GH was greater than PH.All participants even paid to a central account on registering..Can the admin tell us how much is in the account so he can pay us our capital?...Where did all our money go to?@ERIC ONOJITAYOMA with mobile number 08067680201...If you dont provide my cash,ill get you arrested...
matter don pass garri o

(1) (Reply)

British Artist Accused Of Plagiarizing Nigerian Ile-ife Ancient Sculpture / How Residents Mistake Soldier For A Robber, Lynch & Burn Him To Death (photos) / Say No To Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.