Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria (809 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / Check Out 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Sending Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
pls Guy's someone wants to transfer money from Holland to me here in Nigeria but he doesn't know how so, so pls is there any way to send it so that I can get back to him
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by Lucasinho(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
Western Union

Payoneer
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
Lucasinho:
Western Union

Payoneer
what about money Gram?
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by Lucasinho(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
AlphaStyles:

what about money Gram?
the same thing..
Western Union money Gram
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
AlphaStyles:
pls Guy's someone wants to transfer money from Holland to me here in Nigeria but he doesn't know how so, so pls is there any way to send it so that I can get back to him

Do not use western union or money gram cos you will be so shortchanged ...

Tell the person to purchase bitcoin with cash and he will transfer the Bitcoin to your wallet, ten contact me to exchange it instantly to naira for u...

No go come, no delayed payment...

Instant payment
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
Lucasinho:
the same thing..
Western Union money Gram

ooo thanks just received the money through world remit
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Do not use western union or money gram cos you will be so shortchanged ...

Tell the person to purchase bitcoin with cash and he will transfer the Bitcoin to your wallet, ten contact me to exchange it instantly to naira for u...

No go come, no delayed payment...

Instant payment

ok thanks
Re: Sending Money From Abroad To Nigeria by Lucasinho(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2017
AlphaStyles:

ooo thanks just received the money through world remit

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank ATM Machine Dispensing Fake Money / How Can I Convert My Voucher To Real Cash / External Hard Drive For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.