Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Has Happened To Blac Chyna's Butt? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Happened To Blac Chyna's Butt? (7469 Views)

Blac Chyna's Sex Tape Which Leaked Today Is The Hottest Gist On The Internet Rig / Blac Chyna Grabs Stripper’s Bum As She Grinds Against Her At Strip Club / Rob Kardashian Claims That T.I Paid Blac Chyna To Hav party With Him Nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Blac Chyna's Butt? by kizygist: 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
Blac Chyna who has never ceased to amaze her fans with the kinds of photos she uploads. This time I guess something has really gone wrong, because if you take a very close look at this photo, you will definitely know what I am talking about.
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/what-has-happened-to-blac-chynas-butt.html

Re: What Has Happened To Blac Chyna's Butt? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
This is either her butt pad sliding out her panties or her butt implant going berserk.

US women are going into madness mode for Butt implants,... This stripper must be refilling hers as she had them for a while
Re: What Has Happened To Blac Chyna's Butt? by Doctorfitz: 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
Hahaha. Artificial yansh...

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is Swing Called Janglova In Nigeria / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Sunday Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.