Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wizkid Or Wande Coal, Who Is The King Of Melody? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Or Wande Coal, Who Is The King Of Melody? (859 Views)

[hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / Falz Ft. Wande Coal – "Way" (Video) / Who Is Better Wizkid Or Olamide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Or Wande Coal, Who Is The King Of Melody? by SaeedahCMA: 12:47pm On May 04, 2017
Wizkid and Wande Coal are cool cats in the music industry but competition yet remains inevitable between the duo. Whose music would you vote for on the chart, Wizkid's Come Closer or Wand Coal's Iskaba?

https:///KvZkf1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4z7eYVf1CU
Re: Wizkid Or Wande Coal, Who Is The King Of Melody? by haryomikun(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2017
Wande has that melody and beautiful voice that wizkid will never have
Re: Wizkid Or Wande Coal, Who Is The King Of Melody? by Nhakeem(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
It would have been a landslide victory for Wande Coal from me if the lyrics were just a bit deep, you know, give us something to think about, address some ideology or launch a whole new concept. I see the Bruno Mars theme though. In all, it takes it for me still.

Wizkid is a sensation as always.

PSquare NOBODY UGLY is just SPECTACULAR.

(1) (Reply)

Leg Over (remix) By Mr. Eazi / Download Mp3: Eva Alordiah – Take Charge / Trendy Ankara Jumpsuit Styles And Designs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.