Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (53894 Views)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2010
I help people get car(s) from Cotonou at cheaper rate, and  take it down to their door steps in good condition. Just contact me and let get down to business, but let me give you the breakdown of the business.

Buying a car is not the problem, but many people don’t know what they want to put their money on. If you budget to buy a car, you have to put many factors into consideration

(1)    What type of car do you want to buy

(2)    What is your budget for the car you want to buy?

(2)    How can you get a clean and perfect car that will not give you problem?

(3)   Were can you get this car that will be 100% assured?

This is not a problem if you may permit me to say so, all what you need is to contact me. You don’t really need to worry yourself much on these factors because I will do all my possible best to make sure that you are satisfied.

THIS IS HOW IT WORK

Cotonou  Car market is a very big market were you can select from thousands of car.

I stay in Badagry, you will have to come down to Badagry wit 5k which will serve as transportation fees and 20k deposit which will be made when we see the car we want to buy in market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.

We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search for your favorite car, after we see the car you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit of 20k to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

There are a lots of Nigerian Banks here at Seme border such as Skye bank, Diamond bank,Zenith, Eco bank, First bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank and so on were you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose, it is not advisable for you to carry cash from your place to market.

Your car will arive Lagos MAXIMUM of  2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel here in badagry or stay in my place till your car arrive or go back to your place after the complete payment and I will take your car down to your place when it arrive

You will pay me my agents fee in Lagos immediately I hand over your car to you.

That is all, if you are interested contact me or drop your comment here

Email                mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

Phone              08035142036, 08056807475

Thanks For Your Patronage.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Princezo: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2010
Good day. Please i want to buy either one of these cars this month:
1. Vento
2. Mitsubushi Space wagon (lancer)
3. Passat wagon
It must be automatic, factory fitted ac, and very clean (never used in Nija)
How much will it cost. Thanks
Princezo (Port harcourt)
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Whitesnow: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2010
What is ur rate for the service?
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by balila: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2010
pls how much for a clean acura mdx 2002 with low mileage.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
How much would deliver 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS to Lagos ? full options
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Lewakoti
though it depend on the exchange rate, how soon will you like to buy the car? Budget 2.5 for clean and perfect 05 toyota avalon, full option. And that price will land it to lagos excluding my agent fees

@ Princezo
zYou have to be specific about the car you want, the year model of the particular car you want?

@ whitesnow
It depends but negotiable. My charges is very friendly. Do you want to buy any car?

if you are interested contact me or drop your comment here

Email::::::: mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com
Phone::::::: 08035142036
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 3:41am On Jan 09, 2010
@ Tadeus
2.5m! That's on a high side from cotonou ! What is the current xchange rate ? and what is the landing price to lagos right now ?
I got an offer already in Lagos for 2.4m which is a nice clean baby, but I don't like the colour, I think cotonou cars are lesser of 20%-30% compare to what is on Lagos market. I think agency fee should be included in the package.
If u want to see my offer's link for 2.4m, I can provide it,
i think 2.4m in Lagos is ok, no additional payment on 2.4m such as Agency fee,, I know cotonou must be far lesser to 2.4m with your agency fee, You can advise !
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2010
@ Lewakoti
                 Alright you can come down to Badagry so that we can go to market together. It all depends on the exchange rate next week. We can get it below 2.4m or approximatelly will land it to lagos inclusive of custom duties. If you want to come to badagry, you can come maybe tomorrow evening and we will leave to Cotonou first thing on monday morning to the market. Just come along with a deposit of #20000 for the car and we will come back to make the full payment the following day, or you can still make the full payment same day if you wish because there a lots of Nigerian banks around the seme border were you can quickly cash your money and make the full payment same day after we have seen the car you want to settle down for. You know Cotonou car market is very big and there are many cars, getting the car of your choice will never be a problem at all, just come and see it yourself.

You can call me for more details  08035142036
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Tadeus

Am not in Nigeria currently, I just have to figure it out before my arrival, my direct line is +380935523244. What is your agency fee ?
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Lewakoti
My charges depends on the type of car you want to buy, but you know that this place is open to all my customers, can you drop your email address here so that I can talk to you more better there? But for the charges, it's friendly. Were are you in a moment? and how soon do you want to get the car??
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Tadeus
what's ur charges on landing 2005 Toyota avalon in lagos ?
i m currently in ukraine, my email is: lewakoti@yahoo.com
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ lewakoti
please check your email box
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Teej1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2010
grin i want u on my yahoo list, so that we can yan better.my email is muyismoon2002@yahoo.com.wen u say 2.5 do u mean 2.5 million
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Tadeus
reply sent
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Teej1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
tad can u add me pls.,
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ tee j
I have add you to my buddy list

@ Lawekoti

Check your box, I have sent you a message
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by CHANCEMAN: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Tad ,how much will it cost me to get 2007 bmw x5 AT COTONOU?
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
got it, tnx
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2010
@chanceman

Budget 3.7-3.8 million wll take it down to lagos, all bills are inclusive, custom duties. How soon do you want to buy the car?

@ Lewakoti
Thanks, i got your mail
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by fredtee(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2010
How much is Honda Bulldog and Honda bullet 1996 model. very neat, automatic, with Fac AC and alloy wheels.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2010
@ fredtee

Budget 750 for clean and perfect honda bulldog and for the bullet 96 model budget 800 thousand for clean and perfect one, full option and all bills are inclusive, custom duties and others.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by balila: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2010
hw far.i want an acura mdx 2002.i want to know if 1.5 m can arrange it.i hv cash and ready.reply pls
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
@balila u have to come down to badagry and i will take you down to cotonuo car market. call me for more details 08035142036
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Bob12: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Tadeus-

1. How much (including your fees) will land a 1999 Camry from Cotonou to my door in Lagos

2. Also how much will land a Corolla 2001 to Lagos all fees inclusive

Thanks
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Bob12: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Tadeus-

1. How much (including your fees) will land a 1999 Camry from Cotonou to my door in Lagos

2. Also how much will land a Corolla 2001 to Lagos all fees inclusive

Thanks

You can send me a mail at - kingz1004@yahoo.com
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by LEWAKOTI: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Tadeus
did you get my reply
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
@bob12, budget 1million naira for 99camry. full option and all bills inclusive, budget 1.2 million. all bills inclusive as well. Those prices will land both to lagos. How soon do you want to buy the car? Call me for more details 08035142036
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by alinotae: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hello Thaddeus, happy New Year.

How much would it cost to get a car at Cotonou with the following specifications (exclusive of freight and custom duties)?

A
Model: Toyota Corolla (the small type with two doors)
Year: 1995
Condition: Clean and functioning properly
Colour: White
Fuel: Petrol

B
Model: Any Toyota Corolla (Sedan with factory AC)
Year: 1995
Condition: Clean and functioning properly
Colour: White
Fuel: Petrol

Please kindly include agent fees.

Thank you!
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Jomodupri(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
How much can u get the following to Lag?

Toyota Camry 1993/1994
Toyota Camry 1995/1996
Honda Accord 1993
Honda Accord 1994/1995
Honda Accord 1996/1997

Features such as alloy wheel, factory fiited ac, leather upholstery, sound engine etc are important.

Give me your bottom prices (if your price high, I go run away) with and without custom duty.

Let me also have your charging rate for this service.

My email is jomodupri@yahoo.co.uk
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by CHANCEMAN: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
TAD,
how much will it cost in cfa that is cost pric excluding duty etc? i am planning to make a purchase by march 2010.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ jomodupri
I have sent you a message

@ alimotae
Budget 700k for clean and perfect 95 toyota corolla full option. How soon do you want to buy the car? you may call me for more details

@ Chanceman

That is very serious calculation. I think you dont have anything to do with that, you come with Naira and we will convert it at seme border. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2010
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.