Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (23417 Views)

Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / Davido Shares Picture As He Resumes NYSC Today / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Switup: 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
littlewonders:
Choose this day what you'll do. As for the normal options:
A) sit at home
B) Automatic Teacher
C) Master program
D) none of the above (with a connection)
really?? grin grin grin
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Ptoocool(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
2shure:

Jus watch as thr wud be casualties on the express

If there ain't no casualty, you can do yourself a favour & cause one. DumbShii
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Anfieldboss: 8:45pm On May 04, 2017
kibra4u:
Welcome bro to the Labour Market o. No more monthly allawee and hope you were able to access the loan that is been given to Corpers to start up bisiness for themselves that is if its real o. And if not, he don be for una...................Goodluck as you go hunting for a job.

Pls don't scare them
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by directonpc(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2017
CX pro
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Eberex(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
So because the person na nairaland member you put am for front page. Carry on
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2017
congrate to him, welcome to the world of ex Corp members
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Nobody: 12:33am On May 05, 2017
To God be d Glory.

I came saw and conquer.

# pesinfada is now an ex-otondo
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Ahyoub(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2017
Congratulations bro. All the best in your endeavor. We still dey rock Akoko South West for here...
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by aladeokin1000(m): 12:54am On May 05, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
I really appreciate God for his guidance and protection during this journey of NYSC. Am done with NYSC today .. I served at ondo east local government ondo State and again I learned photography , photo editing,video coverage for my SAED stuff and seriously this gave me little hope that at least I won't sit down at home while waiting for job ... See some of my pics below..

Na to follow job section for nairaland remain oo.... Lol

OP you served in Ondo east I guess. Tho the pictures are blurry, the dark woman looks like the LGI Mrs Onijingin while the fair one looks very much like Miss Foluke
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:12am On May 05, 2017
aladeokin1000:
OP you served in Ondo east I guess. Tho the pictures are blurry, the dark woman looks like the LGI Mrs Onijingin while the fair one looks very much like Miss Foluke
exactly u r right
Re: Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) by Rick9(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2017
Still trying to figure out the usefulness of this NYSC

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.