Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos (53093 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Afonjanightmare(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2017
dignity33:
Nothing special about it.

Mumu, show me a picture of your mom suffering with ur dad

Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by juman(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2017
God bless their hustle. Amen.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by ddjay: 4:50pm On May 04, 2017
God bless your hustle
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by bionixs: 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Every day, except on Sundays, the energetic Mrs. Chinelo Ogbonna comes to work at Mechanic Village, dons her work wear and sets out many types and sizes of vehicle tyres one atop the other in front of her husband’s vulcanizing workshop. She rushes at stopping vehicles, wheel spanner in one hand, ever ready to begin the loosening of a deflated tyre for repair. Her husband, a wiry fair youth, does not stand akimbo watching in front of his number 40, New Parts Section shop. He does not assume the pride of a man whose wife is at work with him. No, Mr. Ifeanyi Ogbonna is busy already working on a flat tyre, determined to patch it by fire, not with a cold sealant. He makes as if it is a common virtue in women, to behave like his wife. Don’t be fooled. He knows he has a unique wife, and he asks me to soften my wonder at this rare form of feminism, and to make-belief she were an ordinary apprentice, else it will get into her gait and slow the turn of work!

But not me. I step out of my SUV, looking to quietly observe the whole drama, scratching my eyebrows in measured curiosity. I buy a fairly-used tyre and sit like other clients to await my turn for service, if only to catch this out-of-the-box situation.

A big tyre rolls at her command of hand. She stops it beside the press. And I think the man of the shop will take over to excavate the wheel from the tyre. My eyes almost bulge to see her sit the large ring on the tyre flange and jump upon the big handle of the press to free the wheel. I want to remonstrate by reflex. But something stops me. It is her deftness, like one just tearing apart a paper. She does not care that men are watching. The reflexive but pretentious effeminacy that shows up in some ladies whenever they are in the presence of men, knows no place in her life.
It is not that she is not well-endowed as to mesmerize the world if she wants. But she has packaged all the voluptuousness of her body into that work wear.

The matter at hand is money. The money to feed her family of a hardworking husband and four children must be fought for. Yes, she has four children and she is still in the side of youth. But here she is, vulcanizing, for the good of the society.

Her way of life is a decision she made herself. She is not forced by her husband. There are moments of disagreements between the two. But the quickness with which they settle their differences is beyond public comprehension.

I go on in my mind about the standing values we peddle around and which of them affects us negatively or positively, until she calls my attention to tell me she is through…
I reveal to them that they are news. I educate them how this is so. They consent to a public view such as this you see. It may bring more clients, who knows. Welcome, again, to Nigeria….

(c) Jeff Unaegbu, May 3, 2017.

NB: This is a true story. The address and all names are real. Patronize them if you are in Nsukka.

http://igbobia.com/?q=touching-meet-female-vulcanizer-who-works-with-her-husband-in-nsukka.html
wow! Nska Asadu,my lovely place!Odenigbo, Ofulonu, Barracks, Ugwuoye, Ugwu Nkwo, Ogurugu road where I repped for a long time, mechanic village (Site) ,Aku road, Aludele,Ogige market, Odenigwe (as I was not shot there, God get power) Ugwuoye, Aku road,Agbani,Behind Flat, Onuiyi,Ibeziako street ,Nsukka high school, Anglican road, Njideka hotel and finally,UNN Electrical engineering dept quadrants where we gather to ease off after lectures. just returning from a long BAN! Lala the snake master, you took the keypad from me and not my life. If you and your Crew don't show to the whole world what earned me this BAN and what I said, SHAME go be your workers' day's parcel
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by vickydevoka(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
na only Enugu women fit do this kind thing probably some part in Ebonyi.

But not those onye masha onye ponpo of Imo girls with empty heads....na to do shakara dem sabi.
na lie anambra women na number 1
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by bionixs: 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
CASHPARK:
That's the spirit, keep it rolling.
wow! Nska Asadu,my lovely place!Odenigbo, Ofulonu, Barracks, Ugwuoye, Ugwu Nkwo, Ogurugu road where I repped for a long time, mechanic village (Site) ,Aku road, Aludele,Ogige market, Odenigwe (as I was not shot there, God get power) Ugwuoye, Aku road,Agbani,Behind Flat, Onuiyi,Ibeziako street ,Nsukka high school, Anglican road, Njideka hotel and finally,UNN Electrical engineering dept quadrants where we gather to ease off after lectures. just returning from a long BAN! Lala the snake master, you took the keypad from me and not my life. If you and your Crew don't show to the whole world what earned me this BAN and what I said, SHAME go be your workers' day's parcel
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by nairaeye: 4:59pm On May 04, 2017
nice one, anything to keep one busy and stay away from crime is a welcomed idea
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by BornAgainMay: 5:03pm On May 04, 2017
Nkoli nwa nsukka, just had a reminisce of that movie.

It really portrays the true life of an average nsukka woman.

If any part of Nigeria should talk abt feminism they should be the one talking about it bcoz they're hard working ppl and caring too.

God bless nsukka, God bless Enugu -ezike
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by BornAgainMay: 5:09pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:
Some people work hard, others work smart. The money this woman makes per month with all this strenuous activities is not even up to half some women make sitting behind a laptop.

While this is commendable, there are smarter ways to make money

Work smart

Ass hole. Not matter of hardworking and smart working. Is about being patient to help your husband in this hard time.

You are jealous of her.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by koning: 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
What bugs me the most is that the woman does not look the part. I was expecting to see some raggedly looking woman. She looks better than many Oloshos that stand along the roads of Enugu city and Lagos.

I guess she is just happy to be married. Husband dey scarce. Don't know how long she can keep it up though.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
This is so touching.....May Jah bless their hustle.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by rationaldiplo(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2017
Thank God they have a something to do... Nice one though.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by koning: 5:16pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:
Some people work hard, others work smart. The money this woman makes per month with all this strenuous activities is not even up to half some women make sitting behind a laptop.

While this is commendable, there are smarter ways to make money

Work smart

Sitting behind the laptop as a Cam girl or what?. What stoopid point are you trying to make?. If this lady wears her skimpy clothes and stands at Otigba junction, her market go sell well well.

She simply chose to be with her husband as a married woman. I am sure that as soon as they save enough money, her husband will open a provision shop for her.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by koning: 5:20pm On May 04, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
na only Enugu women fit do this kind thing probably some part in Ebonyi.

But not those onye masha onye ponpo of Imo girls with empty heads....na to do shakara dem sabi.

Some Imo girls dey do mechanic. I have seen some in Lagos.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by financialwoman(f): 5:21pm On May 04, 2017
tundesnehh:
( VIDEO ) How To Grow Nails Fast Naturally

http://www.styletrendy.com.ng/2017/05/video-how-to-grow-nails-fast-naturally.html
Who loves to grow nails?? Why nails epp?
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by 3direct: 5:31pm On May 04, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Can you see the way that customer is lusting over the female vulcanizer in the second picture

5 words.

I pity this woman's husband undecided
OK that's what u see
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 04, 2017
oboi ehh dem fit steal this guy wife o see how thick she is. mechanics around will start saying "sii, sii, ow far, jen gbo ishe eh wo"
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
okay.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by lawsoncreed: 5:35pm On May 04, 2017
bluboo dual for sale (new)
contact or whatsapp 08020652049
contact for d price and pix

Dimensions : 76.3 x 151 x 8 mm Weight : 153 g SoC : MediaTek MT6737T CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1500 MHz, Cores : 4 GPU : ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz, Cores : 2 RAM : 2 GB, 733 MHz Storage: 16 GB Memory cards : microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC Display : 5.5 in, IPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 24 bit Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-Ion OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps 2 back cameras 13mp, 8 mp front camera SIM card : Micro-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD Wi-Fi : a, b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot USB : 2.0, Micro USB Bluetooth : 4.0 Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by safarigirl(f): 5:38pm On May 04, 2017
koning:

Sitting behind the laptop as a Cam girl or what?. What stoopid point are you trying to make?. If this lady wears her skimpy clothes and stands at Otigba junction, her market go sell well well.

She simply chose to be with her husband as a married woman. I am sure that as soon as they save enough money, her husband will open a provision shop for her.
you will not understand, that is why most Nigerians think there is only money in government or doing such strenuous tasks and everybody sitting behind a laptop is a yahoo boy or cam ashawo. Do you know people make money from writing?

Lol, open provision shop from her with the fifty naira they make per job and the four kids or more they are feeding at home abi?

If she wants to make money from doing roadside jobs, she should go and set firewood and try frying yam and akara, she will make more money doing that than rolling tyres up and down.

I hope OP gave them some extra cash for this interview.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by enuose55: 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Daviestunech(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
And dose useless 1 will b putting vegetables on their head embarassed
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by jlauren2006: 5:41pm On May 04, 2017
dejiolaniyan:
All They Need Is Perseverance,I Bet You They Will Soon Make It With This Hardwork.#GODBLESSYAHUSTLE

They got good Understanding.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Can you see the way that customer is lusting over the female vulcanizer in the second picture

5 words.

I pity this woman's husband undecided
How you take know?

Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 04, 2017
Maccarthy:
This picture makes me wonder if my wife to be will suffer wit me like this in hard times...this is so rare.

Must ur wife to be suffer with you

Y not think BIG
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by koning: 5:49pm On May 04, 2017
safarigirl:
you will not understand, that is why most Nigerians think there is only money in government or doing such strenuous tasks and everybody sitting behind a laptop is a yahoo boy or cam ashawo. Do you know people make money from writing?

Lol, open provision shop from her with the fifty naira they make per job and the four kids or more they are feeding at home abi?

If she wants to make money from doing roadside jobs, she should go and set firewood and try frying yam and akara, she will make more money doing that than rolling tyres up and down.

I hope OP gave them some extra cash for this interview.

I can see you are one of those women living on a fantasy island. Linda Ikeji is one in a gazillion as far as Naija is concerned. Many women working behind laptops are 'Cam Ashawo'. Are you one too?.

My only problem with what they are doing is that they should not put all eggs in one basket. The lady needs to branch out to increase the family income. The quickest biz she can go into on her own is running a provision store.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2017
No man wants to marry a lazy woman these days

I SMH each time I see some ladies come to Nairaland to encourage their fellow ladies to be lazy

1 Like

Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Sexina851(f): 5:54pm On May 04, 2017
Maccarthy:
This picture makes me wonder if my wife to be will suffer wit me like this in hard times...this is so rare.

And the picture makes me wonder if the man will still be as humble as he is after things get better, if he would not bring one slay queen who captures his fancy nd then kick these one out,because he just realized they weren't meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
koning:

I can see you are one of those women living on a fantasy island. Linda Ikeji is one in a gazillion as far as Naija is concerned. Many women working behind laptops are 'Cam Ashawo'. Are you one too?.

My only problem with what they are doing is that they should not put all eggs in one basket. The lady needs to branch out to increase the family income. The quickest biz she can go into on her own is running a provision store.
your knowledge is limited about a lot of things. Linda Ikehi would be in prison right now for intellectual property theft if she was in a civilized nation.

The lady cannot branch out because they have scarce funds and vulcanizing work rarely brings in cash. It is a dead end as far as jobs are concerned, if either of then had gotten any proper education, they would know that.

Women who sell okpa in Enugu are makijg more money than this woman and he husband. She better go and start doing one if those jobs rather than rolling tyres so that people like you will hail her as hard working. This is a very stagnant work.

Frying yam and akara, making snacks like puff, buns and the likes, selling roasted corn....these are street jobs that can fetch you a good pay, I have never seen anyone make decent cash from vulcanizing

1 Like

Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by SilentBang(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2017
If im blessed with a supportive wife as this,, just tell me why i would ever think of making her cry?? dont i rather die... she z worth more than Gold. even da slayest of queens got nothing on her.
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by dejiolaniyan(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2017
badbreathcure101:
make it with vulganizer Bro you can lie for africa but weldone sir!??
*Vulcanizer You Mean
Re: Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos by Snowpikin: 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Not touched.

Wicked bwoi...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.