Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State (53175 Views)

What Prospects Do Graduates From The Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Have? / What Kind Of Jobs Are Available For Marine Engr Cadets Of Maritime Academy,oron? / Help!!! Are U A Candidate Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron 2014/2015 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 21, 2013
These are pictures taken in the Maritime Academy of Nigeria oron where I am an Officer Cadet..... ENJOY.....

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2013
I remember the days of slave trade cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 21, 2013
OP which one u b? The one wey keep em legs for pesin nyash in last pic eh? grin
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Front page please grin some people need to Laugh their asss off

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Galads(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
More pics..@op which set are you?

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am a student of regional maritime university and really complaining about the training I think I will die here but this is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
tensazangetsu: Am a student of regional maritime university and really complaining about the training I think I will die here but this is out of this world
lmao... dont die o.... ur supposed to be a pakkard mariner lol... d death feeling is dsame here too but trust me u aint seen nothin till u get to ma academy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Loveprince: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Mr flynigeria pls there is somethin i wanna know abt the maritime academy of Nigeria, talkin abt the sch fees being paid every semester, does it cover ur accommodation and feeding fees or it stand on its own?
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Galads(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Love prince: Mr flynigeria pls there is somethin i wanna know abt the maritime academy of Nigeria, talkin abt the sch fees being paid every semester, does it cover ur accommodation and feeding fees or it stand on its own?
school fee covers everything including uniforms, feeding, accomodation.. Money you will need is just for petty petty food cause I guess you knw how school food will be. Then enough money for academics hand out, text books and the rest(most important) if u wanna come out with a good result.
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Loveprince: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Galads: school fee covers everything including uniforms, feeding, accomodation.. Money you will need is just for petty petty food cause I guess you knw how school food will be. Then enough money for academics hand out, text books and the rest(most important) if u wanna come out with a good result.
thanks alot am very grateful for d info u jst gave to me bt are u still running ur program in d sch as present.
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Galads(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Love prince: thanks alot am very grateful for d info u jst gave to me bt are u still running ur program in d sch as present.
done since 2011
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Loveprince: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Galads: done since 2011
pls give me ur Facebook username or any other means so i can hook u up n get more info frm u abt d sch.
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Galads(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Love prince: pls give me ur Facebook username or any other means so i can hook u up n get more info frm u abt d sch.
I needed to get my fb I'd out here because of some people asking rubbish questions. Send me a PM if your question is reasonable, I will reply.thanks
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by Galads(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Love prince: pls give me ur Facebook username or any other means so i can hook u up n get more info frm u abt d sch.
xxxxxxxxxxx I can't give you precise information because am no longer a cadet. Go to facebook, search a group M.A.N oron and you can ask any information there. Or send me a PM if am free I will answer you thank. A lot of people have being adding me and asking rubbish questions. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by xen23: 5:51am On May 12, 2015
nigerian maritime university 2015/16 admition contact 08145872244

ADMISSION!!!
(a) Candidates seeking admission into NIGERIAN MARINTINE UNIVERSITY for first-degree courses must obtain and complete the

Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms and take the examination.
(b) For admission to all courses, candidates must satisfy the admission requirements of the NIGERIAN MARINTINE UNIVERSITY.

For
some courses; additional School/Departmental requirements have to be satisfied.
(c) At the time of registration, each candidate will be required to present the originals of
the certificates or any other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on the basis of which the offer of admission has

been made.
(d) If it is discovered at any time that a candidate does not possess any of the qualifications which he/she claims to have

obtained, he/she will be expelled from the University.
(e) Students shall, on admission pay to the University, all the fees prescribed by regulations.

GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCHOOLS:
All courses are of five years duration except for Architecture, which is for six years.

Admission to all courses is mainly through the U. M. E.
1. Entry Requirements:
i. 5 ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than three sittings preferably including English Language.

ii. However a pass in English Language in any of the following examinations would be acceptable
New Payment Method
All Postgraduate students are to please take note of the following for all payments apart from the Application Payment:
contact the 08145872244 For further enquiries.(you will need to reset your login details if you have difficulties call the

08145872244 e - 08145872244)
you can also make your request and enquiries and enquiries.

Re: Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State by RaphaelChuks(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
My World

(1) (Reply)

Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) / Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.