Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? (2162 Views)

German Soldiers Plotted False Flag Attack To Blame On Refugees / Dont Blame Anyone For Your Misfortune / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by yazach: 3:20pm On May 04, 2017
LOOSE VAGINA! WHO TO BLAME?
One of the common causes of Marital Discord is sexual intimacy; so many homes have broken up because of conjugal relation between both spouses.
Today we are going to be discussing an important topic (loose vagina) which affects sexual relation and how to deal with it. Some questions emanate from the topic:

Should husband complain or even divorce his wife because of this issue?

Who is to be blamed?

Some married women have fell victim of sexual harassment just because they want to satisfy their husband, some are suffering from side effect of tight vaginal drugs and some even seek herbal solutions for loose vaginas! They want to tighten their v-spot because their husbands are complaining about it. #smh
I wonder why a husband who married a virgin while her vagina was tight, would disvirgin her and after 3-4 children, he would still expect it to remain tight, you put super glue?
If it has become loose, you should be thanking her for sacrificing it to bear your kids, how do you expect a hole where babies have been passing through to remain tight?
This is how many husbands push their wives to the wall to do so many unimaginable things; I fear that our sisters would begin to use vagina tightening creams and pills to please their insatiable husbands! What if these pills have a side effect on the long run? What if it causes another infection?
The same husband would be complaining about the side effect again!
If not for this kind of messy and witty issues, ordinarily this should be part of the intimate issues which spouses should not expose to the public, it is for this same reason I concealed it all this while, but since the cases are increasing and its gradually becoming a norm, it needs to be addressed!
My advice to the sisters is to avoid exposing intimacy issues with your husbands, even if you would, let it be on extremely pressing issues, and it should be directed to your mahaarim or a noble scholar.

My advice to such husbands is to fear Allah and stop creating problems where there is no problem, as a woman ages, many things changes about her, she grows grey and her body becomes flappy and saggy, she can't remain a damsel forever, so love and cherish her as she keeps changing in body and shape, adjust to her new looks and thank her for giving her all to you.
The women of the salaf (pious predecessors) used to give birth far more than the women of today, yet we never saw a hadith or athar of any salaf complaining of his wife's loose v-spot.

What kind of generation is this, habba! Kai!

I hope this will benefit many homes that are on the verge of breaking up because of this issue

Copied and little addition from me
Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by tintingz(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2017
You make sense but how will Muslim men complain when it permissible for them to marry young fresh virgin girl as wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by Empiree: 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
I trust Mr. Tin, grin he loves thread like this cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
Empiree:
I trust Mr. Tin, grin he loves thread like this cheesy
Lol. grin
Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by Demmzy15(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2017
tintingz:
You make sense but how will Muslim men complain when it permissible for them to marry young fresh virgin girl as wife. undecided
Boda Taiwo ti gbe tuntun de o angry grin grin
Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by yazach: 10:40am On May 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Boda Taiwo ti gbe tuntun de o angry grin grin

o dabi wipe mewa nse boda yen. Has he changed to atheist or what?

3 Likes

Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by Demmzy15(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2017
yazach:

o dabi wipe mewa nse boda yen. Has he changed to atheist or what?
Wallahi I don't know o, but from all observations, he's still a Muslim. grin grin
Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by yazach: 10:48am On May 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Wallahi I don't know o, but from all observations, he's still a Muslim. grin grin

Well alhamdulillah. But he needs to stop reading the book of those orientalist
Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by Demmzy15(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2017
yazach:

Well alhamdulillah. But he needs to stop reading the book of those orientalist
Wallahi, it really messes someone up. I did some years back, Alhamdullahi I've stopped. I think Kalam is also responsible!

3 Likes

Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by Amoto94(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2017
We should try to reference our post properly as Abdullah bin Mubarak said the isnad is part of the religion. (Muqadimmah of Saheeh Muslim)
This post was written by Aboo Bannaat.

1 Like

Re: Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? by yazach: 3:38pm On May 09, 2017
Amoto94:
We should try to reference our post properly as Abdullah bin Mubarak said the isnad is part of the religion. (Muqadimmah of Saheeh Muslim)
This post was written by Aboo Bannaat.

Noted Jazzakumullahu khaira

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Muslims / Beautiful Patience. / The Pull I Feel Towards Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.