Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Pull I Feel Towards Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Pull I Feel Towards Islam (2186 Views)

The Question To Think Of When You Feel Sad. / How Would You Feel Hearing The House Of Allah (masjid) Turned Church* / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
I am a Christian, was born one and have been a christian all my life.Truly i am not so religious but i always try not to take the Lord's name in vain and to live a good life..

I shun any thing illegal and work legit, But there is a secret i have never shared with a soul till this day. I cant explain it but i recall as a child the first time i heard the muslim call to prayer, it shook ,e to my cire. i mean goose bumps rose on my skin and i felt like not leaving the vicinity. I was around 8 years old- As a child i couldnt label these emotions but as an adult now i am certain of them. Then i remember when i was a teenager around 16 i had a vidi dream clear as day . i saw myself in a valley, in a large expanse of land i was on a hill leading thousands oof muslims in prayer.. due to what i was being told that islam is a wrong religion this dream worried me deeply. The next morning i confided in my mum when we returned from church that sunday.
I told her my dream and she started telling me that before i was born when she was about 6 months pregnant with me she had a similar dream.

She said she saw a tall man wearing jalamia muslim gown for men standing before her and she felt at peace. So my mom told me not to worry and just be prayerful and go to church more.

To be honest i have this irresistible pull towards islam, all my life. Infact i used to secretly have muslim prayers and songs on my Ipod when i was in unilag back then.

If i wasnt born a christian in a pure christian family i would have loved to be a muslim.To be frank i want to convert but i am terrified what my family and friends would say. I would loose so much if i did this.. But my heart is not in church anymore.. cry

I am totally satisfied with christianity and the materialism, the non living feel of the whole thing. I have sat down and confided in a friend who told me all sorts of terrible things about the Prophet Mohammed, but still. There is something islam does in me i just cant explain. words cant just explain. But i am afraid to let my family know this. I dare not..
But i lie every time i visit my mum or she calls and asks me if i read my bible and pray. I haven't read a bible in over 15 years . I pray daily in the morning and evening but i tell the Lord to help me find myself because i feel lost .

We don't have any muslims in our family at all we are all christian in the family, so i have no one to confide in. And again what i read about terrorism and islam gets me nervous but i feel its the misguided ones that does these things just like in christianity we have yahoo pastors and ritual pastors right?

To be honest the terrorism part is one part that really worries me about islam... I just need to understand.. Please are there any christians who have experienced this too? Am i alone? what do i do?

Please dont come and preach to me just share your mind

I am truly in emotional turmoil for years now. My spirit is just conflicted

CC r231, Freiburger Mynd44 Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Kpomosauce: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Allahu akbar
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by robinso01(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
I am a Christian, was born one and have been a christian all my life.Truly i am not so religious but i always try not to take the Lord's name in vain and to live a good life..

I shun any thing illegal and work legit, But there is a secret i have never shared with a soul till this day. I cant explain it but i recall as a child the first time i heard the muslim call to prayer, it shook ,e to my cire. i mean goose bumps rose on my skin and i felt like not leaving the vicinity. I was around 8 years old- As a child i couldnt label these emotions but as an adult now i am certain of them. Then i remember when i was a teenager around 16 i had a vidi dream clear as day . i saw myself in a valley, in a large expanse of land i was on a hill leading thousands oof muslims in prayer.. due to what i was being told that islam is a wrong religion this dream worried me deeply. The next morning i confided in my mum when we returned from church that sunday.
I told her my dream and she started telling me that before i was born when she was about 6 months pregnant with me she had a similar dream.

She said she saw a tall man wearing jalamia muslim gown for men standing before her and she felt at peace. So my mom told me not to worry and just be prayerful and go to church more.

To be honest i have this irresistible pull towards islam, all my life. Infact i used to secretly have muslim prayers and songs on my Ipod when i was in unilag back then.

If i wasnt born a christian in a pure christian family i would have loved to be a muslim.To be frank i want to convert but i am terrified what my family and friends would say. I would loose so much if i did this.. But my heart is not in church anymore.. cry

I am totally satisfied with christianity and the materialism, the non living feel of the whole thing. I have sat down and confided in a friend who told me all sorts of terrible things about the Prophet Mohammed, but still. There is something islam does in me i just cant explain. words cant just explain. But i am afraid to let my family know this. I dare not..
But i lie every time i visit my mum or she calls and asks me if i read my bible and pray. I haven't read a bible in over 15 years . I pray daily in the morning and evening but i tell the Lord to help me find myself because i feel lost .

We don't have any muslims in our family at all we are all christian in the family, so i have no one to confide in. And again what i read about terrorism and islam gets me nervous but i feel its the misguided ones that does these things just like in christianity we have yahoo pastors and ritual pastors right?

To be honest the terrorism part is one part that really worries me about islam... I just need to understand.. Please are there any christians who have experienced this too? Am i alone? what do i do?

Do whatever you find peace in. If that's where you find peace, do it. Just be a good Ambassador of the religion and not a jihadist. I'm a Christian, but not against Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
robinso01:

Do whatever you find peace in. If that's where you find peace, do it. Just be a good Ambassador of the religion and not a jihadist. I'm a Christian, but not against Muslim.

Thank you bro,

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

Before you finally join Islam, go to Google Playstore and download Sahih Bukhari, it's the number one authentic Hadith that narrates the deeds, speech and lifestyle of Muhammad by the eye witnesses. Study that book in details. Muhammad is said to be the best interpreter of the Quran, the best of mankind, the example to follow by Muslims. When you're done studying that book. Ask yourself this question: "Do I want to be like Muhammad in deeds and in acts? "

If want to be like Muhammad, then join Islam because you can't be more Muslim that Muhammad.

You can also study the Bible and examine the life Jesus lived and ask yourself if you want to be like Jesus in acts and in deeds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2020
advocatejare:

Before you finally join Islam, go to Google Playstore and download Sahih Bukhari, it's the number one authentic Hadith that narrates the deeds, speech and lifestyle of Muhammad by the eye witnesses. Study that book in details. Muhammad is said to be the best interpreter of the Quran, the best of mankind, the example to follow by Muslims. When you're done studying that book. Ask yourself this question: "Do I want to be like Muhammad in deeds and in acts? "

If want to be like Muhammad, then join Islam because you can't be more Muslim that Muhammad.

You can also study the Bible and examine the life Jesus lived and ask yourself if you want to be like Jesus in acts and in deeds

Nightstalker: I would advice you to study Islam with an open heart devoid of whatever you've been hearing about Islam. Don't let all the fake news peddlar hijack your mind. As you read the Book he said above, try and also read all the attrocities allegedly commited in the name of the Lord in the Old testament before He repented in the NT.

Our Lord is one and only one!
He alone we worship!
He begets not nor is He begotten
And there's no one comparable to Him.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nightstalker: I would advice you to study Islam with an open heart devoid of whatever you've been hearing about Islam. Don't let all the fake news peddlar hijack your mind. As you read the Book he said above, try and also read all the attrocities allegedly commited in the name of the Lord in the Old testament before He repented in the NT.
Nightstalker, don't forget to read the Quran too to see all the atrocities Allah committed in the Quran

They claim he's one but the Quran account says otherwise, allah and his likes always refer to themselves as "we" in the Quran.

He alone we worship!
Antichristian won't tell you that Muslims travel to Mecca to bow down to and kiss the Blackstone, a fallen meteorite that fell from the sky that Muhammad told them will atone for their sins.

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

And there's no one comparable to Him
Actually anything that has a shin is comparable to him.

يَوْمَ يُكْشَفُ عَنْ سَاقٍ وَيُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى السُّجُودِ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ
"The Day the shin will be uncovered and they are invited to prostration but the disbelievers will not be able,"
(QS. Al-Qalam 68: Verse 42)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2020
One doesn't need to fight with a pig all the time unless one wants to be a pig! A pig will always fight dirty!

Read and Explore! Nightstalker

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (Qur'an 2:256)

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. (Qur'an 3: 85)

And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion. (Qur'an 98:5)

We invite you to the religion of Haneef (Islamic monotheism). The Religion of Abraham, Noah, Moses, Solomon, David, Jesus and other Prophets of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
advocatejare:

HE'S HEARD FAR MORE TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ISLAM THAN YOU'RE TRYING MAKE HIM BELIEVE HE'LL FIND IN SAHIH BUHARI.

BRO, DO AS HE'S RECOMMENDED. GET THE BOOK. I BET YOU ITS AN INSPIRING BOOK. GET A COPY OF THE ENGLISH QURAN TOO AND I BET YOU'LL FIND TRUE PEACE FROM THE ONLY ONE TRUE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. ALLAH

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
MAY THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE YOU.

THE MESSAGE OF ISLAM IS SIMPLE.
IT IS TOTAL SUBMISSION TO THE ONLY TRUE GOD, ALLAH. THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, THE EVERLASTING, THE AUTHOR OF OUR FATE WHO HAS OUR LIVES IN HIS HANDS.

ISLAM IS OPPOSED TO THE VENERATION OF ANYONE OR ANYTHING EXCEPT ALLAH.
MUHAMMAD (saw) WAS SENT AS A PROPHET JUST AS MANY PROPHETS BEFORE HIM.

BY THE WAY, ALLAH IS THE ARABIC WORD FOR GOD.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
advocatejare:
Nightstalker, don't forget to read the Quran too to see all the atrocities Allah committed in the Quran

They claim he's one but the Quran account says otherwise, allah and his likes always refer to themselves as "we" in the Quran.

Antichristian won't tell you that Muslims travel to Mecca to bow down to and kiss the Blackstone, a fallen meteorite that fell from the sky that Muhammad told them will atone for their sins.

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

Actually anything that has a shin is comparable to him.

يَوْمَ يُكْشَفُ عَنْ سَاقٍ وَيُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى السُّجُودِ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ
"The Day the shin will be uncovered and they are invited to prostration but the disbelievers will not be able,"
(QS. Al-Qalam 68: Verse 42)

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME
THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT'S ABOUT A BROTHER WHO'S ABOUT TO BE SAVED BY HIS MAKER.

BY THE WAY WHAT YOU QUOTED ABOVE IS UTTERLY FALSE. احصمت فرجها MEANS THAT MARY PROTECTED HER PRIVATE PART. MEANING SHE WAS A CHASTE WOMAN CHOSEN BY THE ALMIGHTY.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
motayoayinde:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME
THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT'S ABOUT A BROTHER WHO'S ABOUT TO BE SAVED BY HIS MAKER.

BY THE WAY WHAT YOU QUOTED ABOVE IS UTTERLY FALSE. احصمت فرجها MEANS THAT MARY PROTECTED HER PRIVATE PART. MEANING SHE WAS A CHASTE WOMAN CHOSEN BY THE ALMIGHTY.

Be deceiving yourself.

To further prove to you that فَرْجَهَ means vagina i will show u from your hadiths where the word was used to refer to vagina

فَرْجِهَا وَرَوَى سَعِيدٌ أَيْضًا : عَنْ عَلِيٍّ نَحْوَهُ , وَزَادَ : { وَبِهَا قَرَنٌ , فَزَوْجُهَا بِالْخِيَارِ , فَإِنْ مَسَّهَا فَلَهَا اَلْمَهْرُ بِمَا اِسْتَحَلَّ مِنْ

Sa'id (bin Mansur) also reported something similar from 'Ali (RA) and added:
"And (if) she has something like a horn (Qarn) (coming out of her vagina), her husband then has the right to divorce her or keep her. And if he had intercourse with her, she gets her dowry for the intercourse her husband has had."

Bulugh al-Maram Book 8, Hadith 1021

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنْ بَعْضِ، أَزْوَاجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ إِذَا أَرَادَ مِنَ الْحَائِضِ شَيْئًا أَلْقَى عَلَى فَرْجِهَا ثَوْبً

Narrated One of the Wives of the Prophet:
Ikrimah reported on the authority of one of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) saying: When the Prophet (ﷺ) wanted to do something (i.e. kissing, embracing) with (his) menstruating wife, he would put a garment on her private part.
Sunan Abi Dawud 272

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
advocatejare:

Be deceiving yourself.

To further prove to you that فَرْجَهَ means vagina i will show u from your hadiths where the word was used to refer to vagina

فَرْجِهَا وَرَوَى سَعِيدٌ أَيْضًا : عَنْ عَلِيٍّ نَحْوَهُ , وَزَادَ : { وَبِهَا قَرَنٌ , فَزَوْجُهَا بِالْخِيَارِ , فَإِنْ مَسَّهَا فَلَهَا اَلْمَهْرُ بِمَا اِسْتَحَلَّ مِنْ

"And (if) she has something like a horn (Qarn) (coming out of her vagina), her husband then has the right to divorce her or keep her. And if he had intercourse with her, she gets her dowry for the intercourse her husband has had."

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنْ بَعْضِ، أَزْوَاجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ إِذَا أَرَادَ مِنَ الْحَائِضِ شَيْئًا أَلْقَى عَلَى فَرْجِهَا ثَوْبً

Ikrimah reported on the authority of one of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) saying: When the Prophet (ﷺ) wanted to do something (i.e. kissing, embracing) with (his) menstruating wife, he would put a garment on her private part.
Sunan Abi Dawud 272
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?DIDN'T I TRANSLATE فرج TO MEAN PRIVATE PART?

DON'T DIGRESS PLEASE. THE ISSUE IS YOUR FALSE INTERPRETATION.

IN THAT VERSE ALLAH MENTIONS farj IN REFERRING TO MARYAM'S CHASTITY AND NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOWING INTO ANY VAGINA.

ALLAH IS POWERFUL, AWESOME PURE AND DECENT. HE USES EXPRESSIONS THAT REFLECT HIS GRANDEUR.

3 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
motayoayinde:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME

Better leave that guy. Many have told him this but he keeps bringing it in other threads. He tell lies a lot.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
motayoayinde:

IN THAT VERSE ALLAH MENTIONS farj IN REFERRING TO MARYAM'S CHASTITY AND NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOWING INTO ANY VAGINA.
Allah blew into Maryam's vagina, you just want to make it more socially acceptable by calling it private part.

The Arabic word for chastity that refers to virginity is (بَتوليّة) which is batuliy. And that was not the word Allah used in the Quran. Allah used her vagina, Allah blew into a virgin's vagina and got her pregnant and then denied the pregnancy. Don't be like Allah. Take responsibility for your actions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Better leave that guy. Many have told him this but he keeps bringing it in other threads. He tell lies a lot.

Ignorant and Arabic crammers without understanding like you abi?

The Arabic word for chastity that refers to virginity is (بَتوليّة) which is batuliy. And that was not the word Allah used in the Quran. Allah used فَرْجِهَا"her vagina". If you don't understand Arabic just typeفَرْجِهَا on Google it will tell you the meaning. You can only confuse jjc in Islam, especially those that can reason and find out the truth

Allah blew into a virgin's vagina and got her pregnant and then denied the pregnancy. Don't be like Allah. Take responsibility for your actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
motayoayinde:

Opuro, anyways I won't blame you, it's because you don't have understanding of Arabic. I will help you and spell it out to you how Allah said be blew his spirit into the vagina of Maryam.

...(فَنَفَخْنَا)fanafakhnā [so we breathed (فِيهَا)feeha [into her/therein] min [of](رُوحِنَا)ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
advocatejare:

Opuro, anyways I won't blame you, it's because you don't have understanding of Arabic. I will help you and spell it out to you how Allah said be blew his spirit into the vagina of Maryam.

...(فَنَفَخْنَا)fanafakhnā [so we breathed (فِيهَا)feeha [into her/therein] min [of](رُوحِنَا)ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].
r
IT'S CLEAR I'M TALKING TO A PERVERT. CASE CLOSED.
THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU.
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
motayoayinde:
THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU.
Typical of you ignorant Arab wannabes, when you're dazed with facts you run away.

I've shown you how your Allah(s) blew their spirit into Maryam's vagina and got her pregnant and deny the responsibility. Don't be like Allah cos you won't like anybody treat your daughter or sister like that and deny the responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by AntiChristian: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
advocatejare:

Ignorant and Arabic crammers without understanding like you abi?

The Arabic word for chastity that refers to virginity is (بَتوليّة) which is batuliy. And that was not the word Allah used in the Quran. Allah used فَرْجِهَا"her vagina". If you don't understand Arabic just typeفَرْجِهَا on Google it will tell you the meaning. You can only confuse jjc in Islam, especially those that can reason and find out the truth

Allah blew into a virgin's vagina and got her pregnant and then denied the pregnancy. Don't be like Allah. Take responsibility for your actions.

The last time we asked you to tell us the context of a verse but you resorted to abuse.

The triliteral root fā rā jīm (ف ر ج) occurs nine times in the Quran, in two derived forms:
once as the form I verb furijat (فُرِجَتْ)
eight times as the noun farj (فَرْج)

The translations below are brief glosses intended as a guide to meaning. An Arabic word may have a range of meanings depending on context.

Verb (form I) - to be cleft asunder
(77:9:3) furijat is cleft asunder وَإِذَا السَّمَاءُ فُرِجَتْ

Noun
(21:91:3) farjahā her chastity وَالَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِنْ رُوحِنَا
(23:5:3) lifurūjihim of their modesty وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ
(24:30:7) furūjahum their chastity قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ
(24:31:7) furūjahunna their chastity وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ
(33:35:19) furūjahum their chastity وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
(50:6:12) furūjin rifts كَيْفَ بَنَيْنَاهَا وَزَيَّنَّاهَا وَمَا لَهَا مِنْ فُرُوجٍ
(66:12:6) farjahā her chastity وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِنَا
(70:29:3) lifurūjihim their modesty وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ

I know you will bring another doubt here again or repeat this post somewhere again. I will help you save it.

You can put "Vagina" in the other verses that has the root letters and see if it makes sense to you!

Stop using your Bible to interpreted the Qur'an

Matthew 1:18
This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged in marriage to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with Child through the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

So When the spirit came on Mary....and the power...overshadowed her....then the one born is called son of God.

Motayoayinde

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
AntiChristian:

The last time we asked you to tell us the context of a verse but you resorted to abuse.

The triliteral root fā rā jīm (ف ر ج) occurs nine times in the Quran, in two derived forms:
once as the form I verb furijat (فُرِجَتْ)
eight times as the noun farj (فَرْج)

The translations below are brief glosses intended as a guide to meaning. An Arabic word may have a range of meanings depending on context.

Verb (form I) - to be cleft asunder
(77:9:3) furijat is cleft asunder وَإِذَا السَّمَاءُ فُرِجَتْ

Noun
(21:91:3) farjahā her chastity وَالَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِنْ رُوحِنَا
(23:5:3) lifurūjihim of their modesty وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ
(24:30:7) furūjahum their chastity قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ
(24:31:7) furūjahunna their chastity وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ
(33:35:19) furūjahum their chastity وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
(50:6:12) furūjin rifts كَيْفَ بَنَيْنَاهَا وَزَيَّنَّاهَا وَمَا لَهَا مِنْ فُرُوجٍ
(66:12:6) farjahā her chastity وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِنَا
(70:29:3) lifurūjihim their modesty وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ لِفُرُوجِهِمْ حَافِظُونَ

I know you will bring another doubt here again or repeat this post somewhere again. I will help you save it.

You can put "Vagina" in the other verses that has the root letters and see if it makes sense to you!
There are many words for chastity in Arabic language, farjaha is not one of them:

بَتوليّة [batūliyya] means celibacy or virginity

طُهْر [ṭuhr] means purity

The word the Quran said Maryam guarded was farjaha which means ‘her cleft’ when cleft is used for a woman it means vagina because the female sex organs looks like 2 clefts/slits

In Biology if the word فَرْج Faraj/Farj is used it means cleft, which if used for a non-human means slit/an opening.

Sunan Abi Dawud 272

Stop using your Bible to interpreted the Qur'an

Matthew 1:18
This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged in marriage to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with Child through the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

So When the spirit came on Mary....and the power...overshadowed her....then the one born is called son of God.

Motayoayinde

I laugh at your ignorance. Holy spirit coming upon people in the Bible had nothing to do with filthiness like your Allah, it means the power of God descended upon them:

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Acts 2:4
And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Holy Spirit came upon:
Othniel (Judges 3:9-10)

Gideon (Judges 6:34)

Epitaph (Judges 11:29)

Samson (Judges 13:25; 14:6, 19; 15:14)

Samuel (1 Samuel 10:6-10; 16:13-14)

Saul (1 Samuel 19:20-23)

David (1 Samuel 23:1).

And the word translated as "overshadow" is ἐπισκιάσει (episkiasei) which means to enveloped by God's glorious presence which was not the first place such word was used in the Bible to denote the presence of God and had nothing to do with sexual intercourse like your sexual immoral god.

ἐπισκιάσει was also used in matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Luke 9:34
While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

But same can't be said of your immoral god who boasted about blowing his spirit into a lady's vagina

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by motayoayinde: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
advocatejare:

There are many words for chastity in Arabic language, farjaha is not one of them:

بَتوليّة [batūliyya] means celibacy or virginity

طُهْر [ṭuhr] means purity

The word the Quran said Maryam guarded was farjaha which means ‘her cleft’ when cleft is used for a woman it means vagina because the female sex organs looks like 2 clefts/slits

In Biology if the word فَرْج Faraj/Farj is used it means cleft, which if used for a non-human means slit/an opening.

Sunan Abi Dawud 272

I laugh at your ignorance. Holy spirit coming upon people in the Bible had nothing to do with filthiness like your Allah, it means the power of God descended upon them:

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Acts 2:4
And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Holy Spirit came upon:
Othniel (Judges 3:9-10)

Gideon (Judges 6:34)

Epitaph (Judges 11:29)

Samson (Judges 13:25; 14:6, 19; 15:14)

Samuel (1 Samuel 10:6-10; 16:13-14)

Saul (1 Samuel 19:20-23)

David (1 Samuel 23:1).

And the word translated as "overshadow" is ἐπισκιάσει (episkiasei) which means to enveloped by God's glorious presence which was not the first place such word was used in the Bible to denote the presence of God and had nothing to do with sexual intercourse like your sexual immoral god.

ἐπισκιάσει was also used in matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Luke 9:34
While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

But same can't be said of your immoral god who boasted about blowing his spirit into a lady's vagina

FILTHINESS OF WHO?
SUBHAANALLAH!!!

I FEAR FOR YOUR SOUL MAN,
I REALLY DO.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
motayoayinde:
FILTHINESS OF WHO?
SUBHAANALLAH!!!

I FEAR FOR YOUR SOUL MAN,
I REALLY DO.
You should fear for your soul and that of your family that Allah said you will enter his filthy paradise where sex and sex are the only things you'll all be engaged in for eternity.

A man gets 72 wives to be sleeping with, if Allah is fair, he'll give each of your women 72 men to be sleeping with too. What an eyesore of a paradise, a sex party, an orgy

Quran says Muslims will be circulating young boys among themselves, is that a way of Allah making plans for homosexuals who may not be interested in 72 wives? Is Allah indirectly supporting homosexuality?

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدٰنٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ
"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

Quran lay emphasis on beautiful women with large eyes beautiful women.

قُلْ أَؤُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْ ذٰلِكُمْ  ۚ لِلَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنّٰتٌ تَجْرِى مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهٰرُ خٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا وَأَزْوٰجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ وَرِضْوٰنٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ  ۗ وَاللَّهُ بَصِيرٌۢ بِالْعِبَادِ
"Say, Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants -"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 15)
وَحُورٌ عِينٌ
"And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 22)

Then the promises goes on about how Muslims in the paradise will have virgins to them.

إِنَّآ أَنْشَأْنٰهُنَّ إِنْشَآءً
"Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 35

فَجَعَلْنٰهُنَّ أَبْكَارًا
"And made them virgins,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 36)

عُرُبًا أَتْرَابًا
"Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 37)

لِّأَصْحٰبِ الْيَمِينِ
"For the companions of the right [who are]"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 38)

وَعِنْدَهُمْ قٰصِرٰتُ الطَّرْفِ عِينٌ
"And with them will be women limiting [their] glances, with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 48)

مُتَّكِئِينَ عَلٰى سُرُرٍ مَّصْفُوفَةٍ  ۖ وَزَوَّجْنٰهُمْ بِحُورٍ عِينٍ
"They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes."
(QS. At-Tur 52: Verse 20)

كَذٰلِكَ وَزَوَّجْنٰهُمْ بِحُورٍ عِينٍ
"Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes."
(QS. Ad-Dukhaan 44: Verse 54)

My concern is for the Muslim women. No plan is made for them in the Islamic Paradise.

Now let's assume that Allah wants to treat them fairly and decides to give each woman 72 men that will be sleeping with her day and night. I hope they are prepared for this.

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

He alone we worship!
And there's no one comparable to Him.

Why studying Islam alone? Why not refering him to study Authentic Hadith from Sahih Bukhari and Quran?

Nightstalker, Just do what Advocatejare said

2 Likes

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Why studying Islam alone? Why not refering him to study Authentic Hadith from Sahih Bukhari and Quran?

Nightstalker, Just do what Advocatejare said

All these recommendations are confusing ..
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
advocatejare:

You should fear for your soul and that of your family that Allah said you will enter his filthy paradise where sex and sex are the only things you'll all be engaged in for eternity.

A man gets 72 wives to be sleeping with, if Allah is fair, he'll give each of your women 72 men to be sleeping with too. What an eyesore of a paradise, a sex party, an orgy

Quran says Muslims will be circulating young boys among themselves, is that a way of Allah making plans for homosexuals who may not be interested in 72 wives? Is Allah indirectly supporting homosexuality?

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدٰنٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ
"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

Quran lay emphasis on beautiful women with large eyes beautiful women.

قُلْ أَؤُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْ ذٰلِكُمْ  ۚ لِلَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنّٰتٌ تَجْرِى مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهٰرُ خٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا وَأَزْوٰجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ وَرِضْوٰنٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ  ۗ وَاللَّهُ بَصِيرٌۢ بِالْعِبَادِ
"Say, Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants -"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 15)
وَحُورٌ عِينٌ
"And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 22)

Then the promises goes on about how Muslims in the paradise will have virgins to them.

إِنَّآ أَنْشَأْنٰهُنَّ إِنْشَآءً
"Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 35

فَجَعَلْنٰهُنَّ أَبْكَارًا
"And made them virgins,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 36)

عُرُبًا أَتْرَابًا
"Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age,"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 37)

لِّأَصْحٰبِ الْيَمِينِ
"For the companions of the right [who are]"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 38)

وَعِنْدَهُمْ قٰصِرٰتُ الطَّرْفِ عِينٌ
"And with them will be women limiting [their] glances, with large, [beautiful] eyes,"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 48)

مُتَّكِئِينَ عَلٰى سُرُرٍ مَّصْفُوفَةٍ  ۖ وَزَوَّجْنٰهُمْ بِحُورٍ عِينٍ
"They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes."
(QS. At-Tur 52: Verse 20)

كَذٰلِكَ وَزَوَّجْنٰهُمْ بِحُورٍ عِينٍ
"Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes."
(QS. Ad-Dukhaan 44: Verse 54)

My concern is for the Muslim women. No plan is made for them in the Islamic Paradise.

Now let's assume that Allah wants to treat them fairly and decides to give each woman 72 men that will be sleeping with her day and night. I hope they are prepared for this.

Are all these from the Quran?

How can you say this ?
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2020
motayoayinde:
THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU.

One thing I hate you Muslims for is that when truth is revealed about Islam, allah, Muhammad, Quran and hadith you guys will run by looking for escaping route. It's not done that way
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

Don't be confused Bro Bible says And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:32
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

How can you say this ?
I've attached the references there, go and confirm them by yourself
Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

They are not. We're only advising you to read the two most important books in Islam: The Quran and Sahih Bukhari hadith. So that you can know the type of religion you're about to join. Because once you join and you want to leave, the penalty in Sharia law is death sentence. You can see how all of them are supporting death penalty given to that Kano guy.

Narrated By 'Ikrima
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him'
-Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57

1 Like

Re: The Pull I Feel Towards Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Nightstalker:

How can you say this ?

And many more:

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran 78:33

The virgins will be voluptuous with" full-breasted [companions] of equal age" and buxom maidens of equal age they will have " large, round breasts which are not inclined to hang"

Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 298:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me . While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih Muslim 1:33

The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Note: This is the exact thing Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil, Fulani Herdsmen, etc wants to achieve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loose Vagina! Who To Blame? / Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.