Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Will Build A Mobile Application For Your Website And Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Build A Mobile Application For Your Website And Business (818 Views)

I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. / Why Software/web/mobile Application Projects Fail In Nigeria / I Will Build A Mobile Application For Your Website And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A Mobile Application For Your Website And Business by wisehi7245(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
There are three (3) important things your customers/clients move around with: Their keys ,Wallet and smart phones.

Mobile App is fun to use, and really easy to access. In fact, they are so popular that they account for 86% of device time, as opposed to only 14% on the mobile web.

Apps are faster, easier, and more focused. An app can present your company content faster, and in a more focused way.

A mobile app allows your client and customers to engage with you in a new and exciting way. Offering up content in a new medium that is faster and easier to use &  creates more engagement.

Mobile app grant access to millions of people around the world in a glance to see your products and services

With its unique features, it allows clients and customers to interact with u directly, book online for your services, make payments without physical appearances.

For schools , it allow for students enrolment,  parents accessment of school prospectus, boarding and other school facilities,  courses registration,  school fees payment ,   e_learning etc.

For Hotels and eateries it allow customers to check in, book online , make payment etc

As the mobile app is lunched on Google play store , apple store and ios millions of people around the world will have access to your products and services which will inturn increase your revenue 100%

The functions and benefits of mobile applications is numerous .

To build a mobile app for your business , and place it globally, kindly contact me on :

wisehi7244@gmail.com
+2348051807244

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Counsel Needed On Career Path / Our Value Proposition On Oyerr.com. / Click Here,If You Need To Build A Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.