Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (51670 Views)

A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Fxmanager(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2017
This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ak22(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
All protocols duly observed. This is a link for all that want to learn how to profit from mini importation. Learn how to buy very cheap n sell at high profit.

https:///Eeru7XP5zrE0z9ahMJzdK3

https:///Eeru7XP5zrE0z9ahMJzdK3
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Futureinvestors(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by BIXYBABE: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
slayking:
You can start selling UK bale clothing.
Quote me if you need help.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by TheLordress(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello Naira landers,
I also need someone to help supply me shoes (mainlt sneakers) and/or other fashion items... please if u deal in whole sales ( carton by carton , each carton would typically have 20-25 shoes) of these items please DM me or reply...
God would bless our hustle...
Thank you
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ipain: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Partnerbiz2:

Infantile dolt

Isn't it just amazing that after all your bragging, rubbishing businesses even better than what you have in your signature, you are promoting data sales on Nairaland? I would have expected an all intelligento, a smartico and brilliante to be in tech innovative business pushing his papers with corporate staff falling over themselves to get his attention while he cruise the world...

Obviously, you don't understand your modulus strategy and never will.

I have used it and Replicating it on national scale as I type, which should start in a few days from now.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by anitasolonline: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2018
You can become a digital/Internet market with even less than N50,000 per month and earn up to 6 digits monthly. Ask me how by sending an email to anitasolonline@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by horlumightyy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
slayking:
You can start selling UK bale clothing.
Quote me if you need help.
Pls am interested
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ExplicitConect: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2018
eanestca:
Production of native wears, you don't even need up to 50k to start this.

first get a good tailor who is good at what he does, know the different styles and there cost( materials and sewing).

Have a good knowledge of different materials, their quality and cost.

Get a good and recent fashion magazine that you are sure your tailor can make any style in it.

Head out for marketing in corporate organisation, those people that don't have time to do all the run around but have a good taste in wears, show them the magazine to pick any style of their choice, negotiate price and material of choice with them.

for a start use your cash to buy material and produce the cloths and they pay you at delivery, this is just a strategy to grow trust and reliability within 6 months they will be calling you chairman
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by miraclear: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2018
Partnerbiz2:
Any biz idea on nairaland or elsewhere online is more or less rubbish. It's either the promoter wants to reach target through you or the biz isn't lucrative.
Why people advertised MMM was because of 10% they would gain as referral bonus.
If MMM had nothing like referral bonuses people would do it in secret and wouldn't tell you till it becomes saturated.

Again, the intelligent nairalanders like modulus with good biz ideas don't usually visit here. The ones that visit have nothing but utopian pieces of advice. Just watch them tell you to join ponzi schemes, bitcoin sells, start farming , akara frying, palm oil sales, recharge card biz, plantain chips sells, affiliate marketing, importation biz etc.
These are all balderdash, bereft of practicality.

The rest that will comment will want you to buy e books. These set make money from e book selling and not from practising the contents of the e books.

But even U your main aim is gather LIKES n SHARE to urself.You have no free business idea to share.MTCHEWW YOU.

In conclusion, just look around your vicinity and environment and see what works.

Nobody, I repeat nobody will tell you about any lucrative biz they do except when they are to gain directly maybe by supplying those goods or through referrals from you.

Take care.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by VivaciousEva: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by dekingboy: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
I wish to share this with my fellow youths. I stumbled on an affiliate marketing system that is based in Las Vegas USA, that promised to train people for free. Their training modules are very interesting and has the potentials to become a huge source of income. The training starts on Saturday and It is totally free. You will learn everything on how to successfully build an online business be it on facebook, youtube, instagram, twitter, blogging, ship-dropping, google, adsense even online agents to mention but a few. It is a USA based company.

I commented about it on a post here yesterday on Nairaland and plenty people already email me for the link, so I decided to make this post to inform all Nigerian youths about it.

I have contacted some authorities that I know, who have built lasting online affiliate markets and they confirm it is real and rewarding. I have therefore registered, and had the access to see the complete menu. Nigerians are on the list making minimum 5k per month according to their rank.

I don't think it is wise to post the link here as the company is strongly against sparming. I am not an expert in this field, as this is my first attempt and I am happy it is legit. Send me an email as others are doing before the "cut off" this night. Even if you are not interested in the business aspect, try and get the training, you can use it to create your own system. Don't forget that it is free, free, and free. Here is my email for serious people....... dekingboy@yahoo.com Don't forget to thank me.

I have a long cue of people in my inbox waiting for the link. And anybody you enroll before him/her becomes your pre-enrollee, incase it turns to business for you. That means they fetch you money. I prefer Americans because their package is richer. Email...dekingboy@yahoo.com.... If you have any question email me too. The system is familiar but totally different.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Josephppa:
Bro am interested on that oooo

Interested pls
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Emmy243shabzyjp(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I know of a business you can start with below #50,000. The name of the business is recharge and get paid. You get paid when you recharge airtime or buy data and pay nepa bills and even you get paid when you subscribe for cable. We have different packages you can start with, you can start with #5000, #10,000 and so on. Depending on the amount you can afford. But the minimum amount to start this business is #5000. You only need your smart phone and your registration money to fill a form. To know more about this business, you can watsapp me on 09030052039. Just notify me with hi am interested in the business.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Emmy243shabzyjp(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
You can start a business with as low as #5000. Watsapp me on 09030052039. Let me show you how. All you need to start this business is your smart phone and the money to start the business.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Phenomenal16(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
webincomeplus:
Online business (blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing, etc.) ... Started after being trained properly by those who are REALLY making money online, not the empty barrels you see everywhere.
..can u see me through... Pls...08128018438
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by queenofhearts(f): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
I want to show just 10 Ladies how to start a unique Beauty Business you can run without owning a shop with very minimal capital in a closed WhatsApp group.

Drop ME below and click on the link below to chat me up

https:///2349016023884

See you.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 27, 2019
TheLordress:
Hello Naira landers,
I also need someone to help supply me shoes (mainlt sneakers) and/or other fashion items... please if u deal in whole sales ( carton by carton , each carton would typically have 20-25 shoes) of these items please DM me or reply...
God would bless our hustle...
Thank you

If you re serious... Quote me,
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by superman1073: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2020
[quote]Dry Erasable Ink for Whiteboard Markers 
Compliment of the season to you.
Do you have a school? Are you tired of using chalk on blackboard? Are you tired of buying markers every now and then with your hard earned money?
The use of chalk on blackboards is gradually fading. Whiteboard is now commonly being used in most schools, offices, training centres, institutions, even homes etc.
These whiteboards use a special INK known as "DRY ERASE INK / ERASABLE INK" which makes you to easily and conveniently write and clean easily. It is nontoxic and user friendly,i.e. easily refillable. 
There are packages of different quantities and colours , also base on your requests .
            PRICE PER QUANTITY:

1. #500 --- 50ml (smallest size)

2. #4500 --- 500 ml ( 1/2 Lt )

3.#9000 --- 1000 ml ( 1 Lt )

NOTE : the price can be calculated base on your request / order.  I can as well assure you of the quality.

Thank you and looking forward to your doing business with us.

Odetola Timothy
timothodetola1073@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.