Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed (1719 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Be Started With Two(2) Million Naira In 2024 / How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? / A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by Eddodoh(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Great Nlander,
Pls, I need suggestions on business That can be started with d above amount without a shop in Kaduna.

Preferably supply or distribution business.
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by careerpluzz: 4:42am On Nov 08, 2017
What I will advise is for you to get a very fast moving FMCG product and push it within Kaduna. truth be told the initial capital is quite small but in all honesty if you have a will and the energy and perseverance to work very hard in order to augment the lack of capital with ingenuity and smart working processes then you will ultimately excel beyond your imagination.

Look for a product that is in high demand, appropriately priced and light weight and move it from Lagos to Kaduna. Work out an arrangement that ensures that you have some measure of exclusivity in Kaduna at least for a while. Then hit the road with the product, canvass for the sales yourself and ensure that effective demand is created and sustained.

If you work very hard, you should be able to wow yourself beyond your expectations within just a few months.

Above all, do not venture into what you do not know. If you are in any way like me, then avoid get rich quick schemes, online businesses and any form of betting/lottery. Please note that these things are not bad in themselves but I really do not understand them thus my position.

Work assiduously and seek little margin products but work on generating a very high and consistent turnover. If you can get to the point of turning around the amount you have invested every two weeks then you are almost there. This will then provide the required impetus to help you attract additional capital to expand your foray into the business.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by Eddodoh(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks @careerpluzz
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by VERDA: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Eddodoh:
Great Nlander,
Pls, I need suggestions on business That can be started with d above amount without a shop in Kaduna.

I did not get your email,you can reach me on 08081246412.
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by Profwriter(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
VERDA:

I did not get your email,you can reach me on 08081246412.

Please I am also interested
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by VERDA: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Profwriter:

Please I am also interested

You can call me too.
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by Futureinvestors(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by yahsobur(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2017
My follow nairalander, I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that will teach you all you need to know about mini importation business.
As we all know that Xmas is coming and I want to you that you can make at least one million naira before the year runs out.
To our women, they all want to look good extraordinary in this Xmas period, so any thing related to women products sell throughout the world, Nigeria inclusive.
In the video, there is four categories of products that sell exponentially.
So, the mini importation business video cost #5k and if you are interested, WhatsApp or call 08072112724 for more details.
Thanks and a trial will convince you.
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by rexandyke(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Great! I found a post that really helped my life. Maybe you should check it out at well

http://www.andyke.com/2017/08/business-to-start-with-less-than-two-hundred-thousand-naira.html

Thank me later as usual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by Fxmanager(m): 2:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Eddodoh:
Great Nlander,

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed by akinsmail51: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Eddodoh:
Great Nlander,

You can take a clue from my response to similar poser below :

#150k is not too a meagre fund to start a business once you have the wherewithal in terms of business know-how, expertise and experience with good networking and partnership. Recall the best advice makes you to think for yourself!

The best business idea is to create a business structure around solving your own problems or people problems, as a PhD candidate, do a serious brainstorming on what people in your shoe may lack or problem they may face daily. You may ask your colleagues as well, then puzzle out how these problems can be solved profitably.

Let me give you a clue, nowadays both govts and individuals are hankering after diversification of income via agriculture, you may think around how to create value chains on these produce. Recall : someone started the idea of plantain chips. There are a thousand and one chips one can create and make cool money via them in our dear country.

You may decide to sell well packaged palm oil to your colleagues and lecturers or buy palm oils during glut period, stockpile it and sell later or embark upon whatever your outcomes of serious thinking/deliberation.

In case, you desire advice on practical business ideas you can implement. You may chat me up on whatsapp via +2348053086599 or like our page on www.facebook.com/themercifulmerchants

(1) (Reply)

The Current State Of Affairs At Golden Guinea Breweries Plc / Baxi Pos For Agency Banking / Forsage Busd 2021: Should I Join The Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.