Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Should We Believe This Myth Or Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should We Believe This Myth Or Not (422 Views)

Money Disappearing Myth Or Reality / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Myth Or Real?: Senior Child Becoms Sick When Baby's Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Believe This Myth Or Not by Dablack1(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2017
something happen today a friend of mine lost is money and he was like who did I wake up to see this early morning sef say the person get bad head and on hearing that statement I was like is the first person you woke up to see to be blame for the lost of your money or your carelessness

when I was young and now dat am in my youthful age have always hearing people believing the statement that the first person you wake up to see early in the morning will determine how your day will be whether good or bad

To me I believe since you have prayed and put your day in the hand of God in your prayer then you are hood to go

Nairalnder what is your tale on this??

(1) (Reply)

How African Parents Teach Girls To Be Gender Slaves! Nimi Princewill / A Woman, So What??? A Must Read Article / Telling Your Parents About Your Relationships…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.