Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Myth Or Real?: Senior Child Becoms Sick When Baby's Born - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Myth Or Real?: Senior Child Becoms Sick When Baby's Born (462 Views)

Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myth Or Real?: Senior Child Becoms Sick When Baby's Born by danmike: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
When I was younger, I often heard about children becoming sick shortly after their younger ones were born. I saw it as a mythical thing. I however had reason for pondering over the issue after my wife gave birth a few days ago.
Roughly some 48 hours after giving birth to our child- a baby boy, the second child who is also a boy, came down with a high temperature. The irony of the thing is that the boy with the temperature has hardly been sick most of his three-and-some-months years.
I still consider the development as mere coincidence, but I know many people out there may think otherwise.
Perhaps some of the experts- scientific or otherwise, on NL could shed more light on the matter?
Re: Myth Or Real?: Senior Child Becoms Sick When Baby's Born by diviniti: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Its a myth . Because when I was pregnant with my second son, my first son was 8 months old and He never fell sick even after giving birth.
Re: Myth Or Real?: Senior Child Becoms Sick When Baby's Born by Rosarie(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
what you believe works for you

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Has A Story In Life / Benefits Of Preconception Counselling1 / A Call To My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.