Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) (57021 Views)

New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! / N-power Screening Requirement For Every Applicant. (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by marshborn(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
grin abeg how many Nigerian graduates actually qualify to apply for this job? Them for kuku say no vacancy dey. grin

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by tolugar: 6:44pm On May 04, 2017
That means someone that graduated before the age of 20

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 7:10pm On May 04, 2017
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

You might think it is the normal Microsoft Excel and Word... hahahaha...

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

reason is there are no professionals to fill them up!!

Learn ICT and get a job Asap!!

Incase you want to know more. A company like IIHT (Indian Institute of hardware Technology) does Seminars on various IT courses every Wednesday. Please attend and they will lecture you for FREE on all you need to know!!

I studied there so I can boldly tell you all about them!!

From an Ex student!!

138 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by napoleon77(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
The advert even has lots of grammatical errors.

It's Microsoft Office Suite not suit.

University degree from a reputable university not in a reputable university.

And I'm sure they meant poise and finesse not fitness

338 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by idu1(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

How much is your company paying?

24 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 7:24pm On May 04, 2017
idu1:

How much is your company paying?

A network associate earns 300k.

A database Admin earns 200.

I don't know others salary!!

While I see graduates with Masters teaching in secondary schools!!

Spend money and learn Networking, Programming , Oracle and other top notch courses and prepare to reap the rewards!!

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by rhymxkid(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Spend money and learn Networking, Programming , Oracle and other top notch courses and prepare to reap the rewards!!

is there a possibility of being a volunteer/intern in your company ...

pls drop your contact sir by my email address

asiru92@yahoo.com ...

thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by rhymxkid(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

I will like to make further enquiries

asiru92@yahoo.com ...

thank you
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by idu1(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

How long does it takes to learn and become proficient in those field you mention?

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 7:38pm On May 04, 2017
rhymxkid:

asiru92@yahoo.com ...
thank you
I don't have an idea sir because I just joined not quite long.

5 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
idu1:
How long does it takes to learn and become proficient in those field you mention?

it is not the Duration!!

one thing that makes people bow out of ICT is because of the cash involved!!

CCNA is about 100k. Then you write the exam and get a certification with Cisco in America.

Forget about your B.sc, nobody will ever ask for that as a criteria for recruiting a network associate.

or An IP switch Engineer.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by idu1(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

it is not the Duration!!

one thing that makes people bow out of ICT is because of the cash involved!!

CCNA is about 100k. Then you write the exam and get a certification with Cisco in America.

Forget about your B.sc, nobody will ever ask for that as a criteria for recruiting a network associate.

or An IP switch Engineer.
Thanks for the response you try...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
idu1:
Thanks for the response you try...
Guess you've bowed out too..

14 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by idu1(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Guess you've bowed out too..

No bro..
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2017
90% of private uni guys meet dis crazy requirement

22 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by dingbang(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

my brother.. Abeg I dey kneel down dey beg you... Please tell me the skills I should learn immediately for the job roles in ur office.. I have the cash at hand to learn dem

6 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by sweetval: 7:51pm On May 04, 2017
Where is ur company located? I did a program on Microsoft Certified System Administrator, CompTIA A+ and a very little knowledge of Cisco.. I could apply..
Fela40:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
my brother.. Abeg I dey kneel down dey beg you... Please tell me the skills I should learn immediately for the job roles in ur office.. I have the cash at hand to learn dem

to be frank with you bro... those job roles requires real pros.

Their salary no be here. it was one white guy that was handling it and guess they couldn't keep up with the pay again.

Read about Networking ( N+, CCNA, CCNP. depending on your strength, you can dive into security. That is what they are looking for.

CSCU. (Certified System Computer User). I hope I got the name right. More like a network security expert.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
sweetval:
Where is ur company located? I did a program on Microsoft Certified System Administrator, CompTIA A+ and a very little knowledge of Cisco.. I could apply..

At Ikoyi. A cloud company ( Name withheld by me).

You must be Cisco certified na...lol

10 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Their salary no be here. it was one white guy that was handling it and guess they couldn't keep up with the pay again.

Read about Networking ( N+, CCNA, CCNP. depending on your strength, you can dive into security. That is what they are looking for.

CSCU. (Certified System Computer User). I hope I got the name right. More like a network security expert.

thanks very much for this...I will delve into security right away
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:09pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:

To help a bit.

Learn Multimedia... once you are through and in Lagos, tell me and I ask my pal to link you up ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

please can u give me the contacts of the IHT India IT training school in Lagos where u did your training? I want to take d first bus to lag right away
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by dingbang(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

To help a bit.

Learn Multimedia... once you are through and in Lagos, tell me and I ask my pal to link you up ASAP!!
ok bro.. Multimedia is being offered by dat Indian institute in lag abi?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
please can u give me the contacts of the IHT India IT training school in Lagos where u did your training? I want to take d first bus to lag right away

I guess biafraboy works there. Hit him up or send him a PM
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by gsogbu(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

How can one apply?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by dingbang(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

I guess biafraboy works there. I don't have his contacts now.
I have his contacts.. We went to school together.. Will call him right away.. Thanks all the same.. Will notify u as soon as I get to lag..
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Samkeniyy(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2017
ednut1:
90% of private uni guys meet dis crazy requirement
True. I Don jam them before for one job like that. Most of the Babcock, Covenant graduate will easily meet those requirement.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by successnwa(f): 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
please where can a novice with zero ICT background start. Thanks house

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by wristbangle: 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

At Ikoyi. A cloud company ( Name withheld by me).

You must be Cisco certified na...lol

Can I forward my resume? Can I pm u pls? cry cry

Good evening prof lalasticlala. You won't believe terragon said that they need 22yrs max for their graduate trainee program. Is this fair? Pls move this to FP for more views.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Bahddo(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2017
Shortly after NYSC I'd have qualified, but it doesn't matter. I don upgrade. Nothing beats being a software dev cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Carmal90(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Are u saying web design and graphic are bad

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 8:48pm On May 04, 2017
Carmal90:

Are u saying web design and graphic are bad
Nooo... I am a designer too...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013 / Gtbank Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.