Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) (2142 Views)

Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / Fidelity Bank Of Infidelity! …staffers Connive To Siphon Customers’ N250m / The Awakening Community Ponzi Scheme Has Crashed...don't Join The Naira Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by clintonsparkz(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2017
itaf:

Kwatinu while people keep making dou...........

Anyway thanks for free advert for T.A...............

T.A. stand gidigba
can I send u my btc address so u can't pay me what Eric stole?
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by itaf: 8:18pm On May 04, 2017
harunakin:
Participants matched to the dummy account

T.A. runs multiple accounts.........

Both Admins and Participant all PH and GH together no segregation..........

Guess T.A. Admins are victims of their transparency........

nigga, go get a life..........

You are down before u even get started.......

DOA Thread

2 Likes

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by kimchi: 8:20pm On May 04, 2017
Those who posted this pls go and settle your personal scores with Eric cause I think it's the money in his wallet you're jealous about. Anyways dearies, thanks for the free advertisement!!

1 Like

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by Benson70: 8:27pm On May 04, 2017
TA_PAYS! Haters pack well

1 Like

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by erenax: 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
Benson70:
TA_PAYS! Haters pack well

Pls if you still have hope in TA, come and buy my account.. I will sell it at cheap price. Pls help me, I need my money back
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by clintonsparkz(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
erenax:

Pls if you still have hope in TA, come and buy my account.. I will sell it at cheap price. Pls help me, I need my money back
fear nor let am...lol buy his account
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by Superex(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
ddd

1 Like

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by smog99(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2017
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by clintonsparkz(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
Eric thief...enjoy ur money where u thief u and that ur brother Ernest...una try...Matthias too...thieves...ba God go catch u
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by greenmonk: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
itaf:
OUR STORY
The Awakening or "TA" as people would love to call it for generations to come is a fulfillment of divine will. The Awakening (TA) proves there is someone Supreme who listens to the prayers of men.

Our Story began with a group of individuals in a country called Nigeria'- A place filled with so much hope and "potential" but marred by the failure of previous generations to look pass self greed and self limitations of life and search for something greater than ourselves.

In our state of financial unfulfilment and the unending quest for survival , we stumbled upon a means which is called "Mutual aid community"- A system where people donate to each other in a cycle that should never end.

Oh what joy we had! For at last or so we thought, we had finally found a solution to our financial distress. And so we rejoiced and participated in mass with huge sums. It was yielding good reruns at first and our hearts bubbled with so much gladness at this 'gold mine. Those of us who started with hundreds moved to thousands and those of us who started with thousands had moved into donating millions. Some of us donated all we had into this system. Students, teachers, husbands, wives, mothers, sons, men and women all donated without a second thought.

Then the bombshell dropped. *Alas!* we had all invested into a system that was structured and designed to fail. This failure came all but too sudden and father's, mothers, daughters and sons lost all they had to this system that was designed to fail from the start. Oh our money was gone. Just in a flash! The loss and impact it had in our lives lead us to a state of "emptiness" and grieve. We experienced the lowest mental state a man could fall into...

But then we realized we all had something in common - Anger for our loss, blames on ourselves for not questioning the system and the need to recover our money. Yes our money was gone. They took it all. But they couldn't take us. We still had each other. We still had our dreams for financial freedom.

And then the big question:
*What if we could create our own platform?* A system where no one would cheat us and cart away with our hard earned money. Finally and in that moment we were *"Awakened"* and The Awakening was "birthed ", a group of individuals came together to create our own system, a new model that would eventually change the world. A system birth out of deep loss, we dared to dream that we could build something for ourselves. A system built on "Trust and Transparency" with "Sustainability" in our minds. This system became *THE AWAKENING*, we were awakened to our potential and divine purpose to "help each other".

We are living during the most extraordinary time ever in human history, a time where anything is possible if you #DARETODREAM.

The Awakening is a movement. A promise made to ourselves that we would never be cheated again because we are Awakened! And we say to ourselves *"NEVERAGAIN". #NEVERAGAIN.*

I don't know how dumb our nation can be before we get wise and stop being hoodwinked be very few individual. Where else can someone claim to be rational expect to make 100% of his capital except in Nigeria and still call such a venture a legal business.
That you are aiding a criminal to defraud others of their hard earned money does not make him a godsend.
How soon have we forgotten mmm and other cyclers that crashed with people's life savings.
Continue in your nefarious dealings until nature catches up with you.
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by itaf: 11:17pm On May 04, 2017
greenmonk:

I don't know how dumb our nation can be before we get wise and stop being hoodwinked be very few individual. Where else can someone claim to be rational expect to make 100% of his capital except in Nigeria and still call such a venture a legal business.
That you are aiding a criminal to defraud others of their hard earned money does not make him a godsend.
How soon have we forgotten mmm and other cyclers that crashed with people's life savings.
Continue in your nefarious dealings until nature catches up with you.

Exposure isnt just typing behind keyboard, how dumb can people be to compare all shit to Naija. Kwatinu

How dump can people be not read up threads and conclude without been rationale......

Not until when you make money while you sleep, you not financially free..........

People are making over 500% ROI online, Is that dumb??

Conventional thinking has sunk in deep,

T.A. is global community

T.A. has more than 20 Admins, open to all Participant with their real identity.........

1 Like

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by Nairalandisscam: 12:48am On May 05, 2017
Nairaland useless forum..Seun we are coming for you run for your life.....you have caused widows to cry in this hard times due to your lies about good platform and also paying people to upload fake Pop..your doom is close..watch your back
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by clintonsparkz(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2017
Nairalandisscam:
Nairaland useless forum..Seun we are coming for you run for your life.....you have caused widows to cry in this hard times due to your lies about good platform and also paying people to upload fake Pop..your doom is close..watch your back
wetin seun do u? abeg park well
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by TAxposer: 9:21am On May 05, 2017
But mehn...Person do research and some gullible followers still dey follow the admin..you better get your money and run....see my own research ooo..which mean say na him get the account dey pair himself...

Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by smog99(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2017
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by TAxposer: 10:53am On May 05, 2017
Na una go tire...You guys should keep promoting us. Lmao

8000 members and you guys are having donation issues and staying on the queue for 18 days..Cant you use your brain and see something is wrong??Even GHW and MMM no tey for 18 days ooo
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by itaf: 12:14pm On May 05, 2017
TAxposer:

8000 members and you guys are having donation issues and staying on the queue for 18 days..Cant you use your brain and see something is wrong??Even GHW and MMM no tey for 18 days ooo

We knew you guys are MMM and GHW agents............... Make una continue free publicity for T.A............
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by erenax: 2:27pm On May 05, 2017
Una dey mad... How come 8000 members and person go wait for 20days on queue... All does members na statue??
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by greenmonk: 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
erenax:
Una dey mad... How come 8000 members and person go wait for 20days on queue... All does members na statue??
Don't you get it. if you have 8000 members you need another 8000 to make it move. this is what we have been harping on but Nigerians don't seem to get it.
Robbing Peter to pay Paul and pay the admin is no business.
Re: How Ponzi Admins Siphon Cash(the Awakening Community) by erenax: 11:51am On May 15, 2017
pls is TA STILL PAYING?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My experience with kidnappers in government uniform / Yoruba man jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters / Dubai Prison Conditions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.