Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money (4696 Views)

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by RealHaute: 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
i don't know anything ooo.. I'm a nun

That's very good o. I'm a priest too. So we can be very good friends since we're both saints. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
whos the girl on your profile?
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
whos the girl on your profile?
who's the guy on your profile?
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
who's the guy on your profile?
Someone that looks like me.

You're not the girl n your dp
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Olibboy: 10:24pm On May 05, 2017
Am at a low ebb... Baba God u say make we work and pray... Baba God bless my hustle... I want to be a living thing
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by IamAirforce1: 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
Olibboy:
Am at a low ebb... Baba God u say make we work and pray... Baba God bless my hustle... I want to be a living thing
He go do am for you grin
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by RealHaute: 10:45pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:

Folakemigeh ...we need to talk. I'm not toasting you o. I just wanna recruit you for something, but I can't promise you it's not CIA. cheesy
Re: Checkout The Look On This Ladies Face When She Saw E-money by Olibboy: 6:54am On May 06, 2017
amen. and urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Bae OPEN Her B**bs On Beach Publicly? This Will Shock You. / Beautiful Hot Lankan Actress / Bbnaija 2018: Alex Nipples Are Killing Me Badly And Am Mad- Miss Nollywood Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.