Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (94456 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Chioma, Davido’s Girlfriend, Dumps Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by realmedia(f): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2019
Drop your best caption for this new photo of singer Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/11/caption-this-new-photo-of-davido-and.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Unghost: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2019
FTC yeah!!!..... no Joy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Chioma be like ,David ,you never still ready to grow up ...

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Carbon2Oxide: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2019
"DAVID! You drinking again?"

cheesy

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2019
hhhmmm

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by samnificent(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
���
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
kiss This babe fine die
Cuteness overdose

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by blueanoni: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
whats my business

Loading ma mails list on my turbo mailer today na sunday cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by SweetPreeq(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
She be like "You no dey tire to dey bedwet? "

6 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by ijewejones: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
A philosopher once said...

'Man should merry,for tomorrow we all die' grin

Merry on bro,its your tym!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Funny pic lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na so

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by ContractKiller: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by AzizG550(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
David it haf do, remember u will drive me and Ifeanyi home this evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by allstarfestus: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Again
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Adepet222(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
U just know say he dey drink?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by vibewithme(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
she's like, "don't worry, let's get home first"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by iammo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin

Naso trouble dey start...

woman go begin try change you once you put a ring on their finger

Nagging don start now, no more forming Mrs Nice Girl

Soon she go cut him off from his friends, stop him from doing things that make him happy like smoking and drinking.. and very very soon she would start caging and policing him

Las Las Davido go still come nairaland come create fake account to seek advice over chioma wahala for romance and family section

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Lumig: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
sanmtiago:
kiss This babe fine die
Cuteness overdose
... That's if she's the first girl you've ever seen. Lol

25 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Cuccitini(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
she be like.. David u told me u would stop na

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Davido take it easy oooo...Chioma is not ready yet oooo ... stitches....

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
What's the fuss. That's why she married him
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Sanemind(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Make ur order today
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Happiestman1: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2019

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by WaywardSon(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
She's gonna be hoping to change my guy for the better, in the end he may have to give up a lot of his lifestyle choices to make his Mrs happy. Reminds me of Linda and Arthur in "Peaky fooking Blinders", God that final episode was fire cool

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please help me Fellow Nairalanders. I am using an alternate account and right now I am pushed to the wall,frustrated and depressed. I am in my darkest hours. I am in severe pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by awa(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Papa Ifeanyi e don do nowww... You people should start calling Davido Papa oooo, let's see if that will help

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Kingchineme6(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why won't she look him grin meanwhile I heard Davido bought that eyeglass for ₦5m grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by ChristineC: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:

grin

Naso trouble dey start...

woman go begin try change you once you put a ring on their finger

Nagging don start now, no more forming Mrs Nice Girl

Soon she go cut him off from his friends, stop him from doing things that make him happy like smoking and drinking.. and very very soon she would start caging and policing him

abegi. small caption na wetin generate all these episodes?

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by zimakod(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ah you don dey drink again. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.