Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. (3576 Views)

Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. by MrBONE2(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2017
WoooooooW That is Fantastic Beast of all aircraft grin
Re: Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. by Yourvillagepipo(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Even if your village people try to harm you when you are chilling in this kind environment Kolework. The demons they will send will just give back and report "mission failed this progress pass our power to destroy"

Guy mind your business o
Re: Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. by Fkforyou(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
AVECDEO:
Stop bragging.... one of my friend can afford it....

He's my friend on facebook....

His name is.....

Mark Zuckerberg......very humble guy...he no dey shout but he get money pieces...no even go there.

I know he will give me a ride when he adds it to his fleet.....I'll announce it when he invites me over soon...

Mark...no fall yah guy hand ooo!

Wetin this one dey talk again?

Re: Inside The £230M Converted B787 Dreamliner, The World's Largest Private Jet. by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 10, 2017
Goahead:
Looks beautiful but flawed with safety measures. Common seat belt is not on those couches undecided

Do you have seatbelt on your couch at home
This is a flying home FYI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? / Bank Statement Issue / 5 Super Hilarious Hausa Proverbs And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.