Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections (840 Views)

20 Poisonous Expressions Used By Nigerians; Corrections, Tips And Reasons. / JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Change Of Course / Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections by evershine17: 11:12pm On May 04, 2017
Do you want to change your UTME course or did you have issue(s) of name, date of birth, subjects combinations to mention a few in your UTME Registration? JAMB would be reopening portal to effect the change, fix your mistake(s) and be good to go for admission.For the date and other important details visit: www.unilagadmissionlead.com.ng

Don't be selfish share the info with friends and foes you never know.

Hope the info. eases your stress smiley wink cheesy
Re: JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections by jessykings(f): 12:00am On May 05, 2017
Do you know anything about Direct entry registration? Has is started? Thanks
Re: JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections by evershine17: 1:27am On May 05, 2017
No not yet, I would keep u posted in the forum. I guess they want to be done with UTME first. Give or take by next weekend let's see if they would start. Regards.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections by jessykings(f): 6:05pm On May 05, 2017
evershine17:
No not yet, I would keep u posted in the forum. I guess they want to be done with UTME first. Give or take by next weekend let's see if they would start. Regards.
Alright,thanks bunch

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Estate Surveyors And Valuer In The Banking Industry / How To Study On Low Tuition At Canadian Mennonite University, Canada / See Uniuyo 2017/2018 Screening Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.