Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” (1986 Views)

Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways / Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / IK Ogbonna Sacks His Personal Shopper Over Fake D&G Shirt - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Mrop(m): 5:19am On May 05, 2017
Earlier today, a Nigerian lady took to twitter
to accuse singer , Tunde Ednut of sending her
D *ck pics he allegedly took from google .

“ Tunde Ednut is the most sex
starved f - list celebrity in Nigeria .
Somebody tell him to stop
sending other men ’s dick pics to
young women . It ’s disgusting, ”
said the Nigerian woman who
tweets from the handle
@ barristeroz.
Asked to reconfirm her claims,
the lady alleged that the singer
had harassed her with the pics in
2015 and was now doing the
same with her unnamed sister .
“ If the dickshots were his, that ’ d
be a different thing entirely . But
he ’ s saving dickshots off the
internet and dishing out to
women , ” said the lady.

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-accuses-tunde-ednut-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Nobody: 5:22am On May 05, 2017
This guy again?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Kenzico(m): 5:25am On May 05, 2017
Where's the Preek na??
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Smellymouth: 5:26am On May 05, 2017
Too many mentally unstable people full this country.

Werrin consern me?

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Smellymouth: 5:27am On May 05, 2017
Kenzico:
Where's the Preek na??

You wan use the preek fry garri?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Epositive(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2017
Mrop:
“ If the dickshots were his, that ’ d be a different thing entirely . But he ’ s saving dickshots off the internet and dishing out to women , ” said the lady.
that lady is quite silly undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by YungJo207(m): 5:35am On May 05, 2017
Story for the gods, she said if it was his it would have been different..summary this guy is looking for something jare and Tunde no wan give her so him send fake pics so the younger sister mistakly see the pics since the girl no delete am and the younger catch cold for tunde and she want some banana.....if you think say I dey lie read her post very well and do the maths.

You don do am? Lol sharp bobo and mamas

Ya welcome ya welcome don't mention na we we.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by orisa37: 6:00am On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Too many mentally unstable peole full this country.

Werrin consern me?

Akiolu is a Product of a relationship such as this!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Smellymouth: 6:04am On May 05, 2017
orisa37:

Akiolu is a Product of a relationship such as this!!!

Oba of Lagos? shocked

I won't laugh bruh. Nah. I won't.

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by orisa37: 6:05am On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

You wan use the preek fry garri?

Fxck Akiolu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Smellymouth: 6:06am On May 05, 2017
orisa37:

Fxck Akiolu!
Calm down bruh. He facck your babe? Because ayam not understanding this anger.

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2017
I sure say na tboss brother they behind that account.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by orisa37: 7:42am On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

He's not John Okafor but a Lucifer son of Abimelek!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by orisa37: 7:58am On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

The same Mama born us but he is faccking our Mama like a goat. If he dares my babe at Akure, I swear, I shall use Fulani Herdsmen to turn The Lagoon into Grazing Grass. !
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Nobody: 8:09am On May 05, 2017
how do u know it's fake dearie... u don see all men own?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Smellymouth: 8:10am On May 05, 2017
orisa37:

The same Mama born us but he is faccking our Mama like a goat. If he dares my babe at Akure, I swear, I shall use Fulani Herdsmen to turn The Lagoon into Grazing Grass. !

Bobo yin ti ya werey sha..

Werey nse werey..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by orisa37: 8:13am On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

Oba of Lagos? shocked

I won't laugh bruh. Nah. I won't.

Read Judges 8:29-35. He is Abimelech
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by orisa37: 8:27am On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bobo yin ti ya werey sha..

Werey nse werey..

I don mad well well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by potbelly(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2017
How did she know it's fake?
Abi she Don dey sample up and down?

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by BrutalJab: 10:48am On May 05, 2017
Tbonse Christhova is probably the one behind that troll account.

Screenshot of your chats or it's a fallacy
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Sending A Fake “d*ck Pic” by Idydarling(f): 5:57pm On May 05, 2017
so she wanted the real deal

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss / Nigerian Singer/rapper Phyno Looks Great In New Style,hair Style Changed(photos) / Are Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Dating? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.