Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss (1984 Views)

Between Tonto Dikeh And ''dying'' IG User / Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by habgito: 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2nd Runner Up,Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss is subject to another controversy, as an IG User chatted her brother, Christopher Idowu @ChristHova and told him he wants to have sex with her till she dies. Read more of the posts on the link below.

Christopher shared this on his IG Page.

See convos below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-raunchy-conversation-between-tboss.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by dacovajnr: 4:01pm On May 15, 2017
I bet that guy is a Nairaland Troll ..We have em here in abundance grin grin

Baami SnowCream, Omo ale Batiatus Akobi Doktore Egbon Ganicus coman see your brothergrin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by Theyveedo(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
Yt
Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by amamahdaniel(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 15, 2017
See what unemployment has done to our youths

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by Smellymouth: 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Smh :
Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
This foolish boy is busy forming Robocop and Voltron at the same time for his sister angry

He's trying hard to hitch-hike on his sister's 90days of fame sad

I blame the senseless jobless bloggers for this cheap publicity angry
Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by ominilongest(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
lofty900:
See what unemployment has done to our youths
+ data plan..if.to say dey don 1gig to 2000#, people no go dey poke nose for matter wet no consign dem

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by FelixFelicis(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
I bet that guy is a Nairaland Troll ..We have em here in abundance grin grin

Baami SnowCream, Omo ale Batiatus Akobi Doktore Egbon Ganicus coman see your brothergrin
lol somebody like me. BTW na only Tboss go BBN for her family so I'm expecting lalasticlâla to disappoint the blogger who posted this. Tboss brother kor Christopher campbell ni undecided

Long time padi, I just notice say Lefulefu no dey tag you for posts again, na Laura he dey tag, I was challenging him when I saw your mention angry
Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by dacovajnr: 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol somebody like me. BTW na only Tboss go BBN for her family so I'm expecting lalasticlâla to disappoint the blogger who posted this. Tboss brother kor Christopher campbell ni undecided

Long time padi, I just notice say Lefulefu no dey tag you for posts again, na Laura he dey tag, I was challenging him when I saw your mention angry
With Those pictorial evidence, it will definitely make it to the promise land as Lala yaff ditched Tonto for Tboss..

Nazo baami,I been dey busy so I no too get tym for Romanceland..btw, Lelulefu na very intelligent guy don't be deceived by his old school inspired way of dressing grin grin.. He mentions on topics we share common interest, so Ayam not surprised grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Tboss Brother And IG User Who Says He Wants To Sex Tboss by Kobicove(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2017
People actually have time for this rubbish? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage / Meet The Most Beautiful Pharmacist In Nigeria (PHOTO) / Photos From Former Clinic Matters Actress Nurse Titi's Pre Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.