Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) (4891 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 05, 2017
Floyd Mayweather allegedly got banned from a #Vegas nightclub in December last year due to security reasons, he opened his own. Fans blame his education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcXd6ITuAw

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Youdondeymad: 8:25am On May 05, 2017
I want him to challenge Anthony Joshua for a fight.I like both of them though,their money,their lives.
Baba smellymouth,I sight you bruh...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by IamAirforce1: 8:25am On May 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by wydmag(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2017
bros Mayweather! i dey hail you sir!! pls come and push that trolley in areas like Ojuelegba, Mushin, Orile, Agbado, Abule Egba, Ogba, Okoko...... i nor go tell yuh wetin go happen or fit happen.
if dem born you well just come and push that trolley in lagos or PH.

#idaremayweather cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Partnerbiz2: 9:08am On May 05, 2017
Make I go call Anthony Joshua make him come beat this one...

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by ominilongest(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2017
Anthony joshua grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by potbelly(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2017
I guess Kendrick was referring to niggas like him when he released the humble track...

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Rayd502(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I want him to challenge Anthony Joshua for a fight.I like both of them though,their money,their lives.

They are not in the same weight category...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:

Different weight class

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by WALEXYY(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2017
dubolog:
Floyd Mayweather allegedly got banned from a #Vegas nightclub in December last year due to security reasons, he opened his own. Fans blame his education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcXd6ITuAw

This dude again?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by olenime(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2017
Small thing, Nigeria politicians have more in their closet.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by jericco1(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2017
Show off
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Vicolan: 6:49am On May 06, 2017
Na ur money ooooh ...Just throw 2 bails to me ooo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by OKorowanta: 7:46am On May 06, 2017
Tyson who was a beta boxer started like dis and he went bankrupt.
Kontiniu undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by MostBanned: 8:13am On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:

You wan kill Mayweather grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Youdondeymad: 9:48am On May 06, 2017
MostBanned:

You wan kill Mayweather grin
Hahahhahahahhahahhha!

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by EmmySparky(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2017
This dude is living the life....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by hernandson(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:

u wanna kill him,they are at different level na,heavy weight,feather weight Anthony would kill him...its just like EPL and champion ship
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Youdondeymad: 12:59pm On May 06, 2017
hernandson:
u wanna kill him,they are at different level na,heavy weight,feather weight Anthony would kill him...its just like EPL and champion ship
Lol,thanks for the correction.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by massive302: 1:00pm On May 06, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Beremx(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2017
It's his hard earned money. He can push it how he likes. Still better than 43million dollars stolen and hidden in Osborne towers.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by hernandson(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Lol,thanks for the correction.

its a pleasure, do enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Youdondeymad: 1:07pm On May 06, 2017
hernandson:
its a pleasure, do enjoy your weekend
You too bigbrother.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pushing His Dollar Bills With A Trolley (fans React) by Lagbaja01(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
his money, his life!!!....if you are beefing, get rich and get a life! grin

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) / This Adorable Christmas Photos Of Dj Cuppy Is Everything, Check It Out / Celebrities Secret Stories, Chris Brown Announces About Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.