Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) (4877 Views)

Ali Baba Slams Man Who Criticised Dangote’s Daughter Wedding / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by Asonaija: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Singer Omawumi's hairdo to Alhaji Dangote daughter's wedding dinner yesterday looks like another version of the viral 40million worth hair...
http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/omawumi-rocked-40million-hair-to.html

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by Realist2: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't believe it.
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by obatoro: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2018
You mean 40mill Zimbabwean dollars? Shhhh! don't let people hear o.
By the way who is that woman on the far left?
Her bwest tho.. Wetin be my own sef.

7 Likes

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by partnerbiz4: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Who did this to her naa?➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Testing the microphone 1 2..
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by ClintonEmex: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
I know that hair will trend.
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by osesology(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
I bet those waje's breasts have fallen badly. That must be the reason why she's always holding them up with strong bras.
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by DCONE1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Op you are a liar

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by nanakgh(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
chai..is there some subtle teasing going on?
OP, better watch yasef

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by GambaOsaka: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
AdiscoPele:
Gowon Yakubu shared in his facebook page list of achievements by past leaders irrespective of corruption. There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defense, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan. The Savior was born. Sadly, Judas Iscariot was there. 

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on.

#InecWillNotCountPrayerPointsButVotes. Please, strive and endeavor to collect your PVC.

This your post long o. So who do you suggest we vote for ? I'm definitely not voting Buhari, cos he's going back to daura.
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

It's not only 40million you'll see 30billion own

☣ ☠
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why is Waje's breast unaligned and looking derailed?!
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by def111(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
I hope is not only me that is see Waje in the first picture with that Big boob. . she gather for front
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by LisaAnne(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
obatoro:
That's waje. . Singer.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by def111(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
obatoro:

That woman is Waje..she take over

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by donstan18: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Oh!, no wonder!

The 40million hair is a name of a hairstyle, not money.

Simply go to a salon and tell them you want to do 40 million hair , and it'll be done. The price is 700 naira below

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by CastedAyo: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
After spending huge amounts of money just on a wedding, what next?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1922957_img20140921210825_jpeg384a86e12da56ee2420fba38bf52abbe
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by Rhemy2013(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
obatoro:

Lol dat's waje cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by Tazdroid(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
N40m on top hair?

Op, you sef dey transmit dis kind fake news virus upandan?

1 Share

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by sylvez(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
That bwest is taking the spotlight, e be me like make I check it out o
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2018
obatoro:

That Bwest No Be Here o grin

Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Waje God 'punish' u 4 making my dickus so hard right now - omo c bobi shocked
Re: Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos) by Nutase: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2018
obatoro:
days our darling wake that sang one naira with MI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keyshia Cole Rocks A New Green Hair Style While Chiling At Malibu Beach Club / Omg!! See What This Dog Is Doing To This Hot Uniabuja Girls In Private / Omg See What Bisola From Bbnaija Was Caught Doing On Live Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.