Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Get The Job Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get The Job Now (721 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / Check This Nice Hook Up Job Now / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Job Now by DiamondRD: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
Dear Friends,
We are looking for individuals with special skills.If you think you have a special skill to offer any reputable organization, please fill free to send us your full name, contact address, email address and telephone number to tnignetwork@gmail.com
Don't forget to state your special skills and qualification.
If you are considered, we shall contact you.

Googluck
Re: Get The Job Now by ErinDon(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
If i my ask, What kind of jo do you want people to do for you.
Job Specification will be appreciated
Re: Get The Job Now by DiamondRD: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
I repeat: We are looking for individuals with special skills. If you think you have a special talent of any kind. We have hundreds of Organization to take you.

Hey! it could even be playing football like OKOCHA.

(1) (Reply)

For All Those Working, Whats Your Salary? / Help! Any Job Vacancies At Lawanson,surulere / Job Opportunities For Guys In Electrical And Power Facility Maintenance // Saft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.