Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria (32653 Views)

Honda Launches First Unit Of HR-V Assembled In Nigeria - Photos / This Is What The 2018 Kia Optima Station Wagon Looks Like (photos) / Photos Of Keke Made & Assembled In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by Spells(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2017
Them kia manufacturers right now

Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by sshalom(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2017
Where is the assembly plant? How many Nigerians are employed there? We will be very happy when we know these and how long it will take to really manufacture everything here at home.
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2017
veraponpo:

Don't die of hypertension.

What else do you want them to do here?

All cars are assembled. Parts of cars are manufactured by different companies depending on their area of specialty.

Calm down. You don't want it in Lagos?

My dear, no one is in critical state like you are. So, no need of hypertension.

I suppose we should be a head of celebrating 'assembling' cars here if the automotive bill is well executed. Local manufacturers should have sprang up than we have now.

So far, the 'assembly plant' or local manufacturing plant is situated in my lovely Nigeria, I have no problem!
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2017
BedLam:
most Nigerians were bred with mediocre mindset.

Shm!

Think big!

We have the capacity to have, and do better! That's the point.
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by GMan650(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2017
mizhefeh:
I want one!!!!!!!!

Hmm..... can I buy you one?
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by sultaan(m): 2:24am On May 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'll more than accept this IVM, I'll buy it.

I believe we both know what it takes to assemble a car and the video of the so called Innoson assembly is only fit for a moving coffin.

Have you seen the address to any of this plants, it funny how we argue over nothing
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58am On May 06, 2017
sultaan:

I believe we both know what it takes to assemble a car and the video of the so called Innoson assembly is only fit for a moving coffin.

Have you seen the address to any of this plants, it funny how we argue over nothing

I'm not part of your argument crew but I have an opinion.

I don't care if martians brought the SUV from Pluto and all IVM did was install floormats.

I like it and I'll buy it and Nigeria gets a sales tax.

1 Like

Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by mizhefeh(f): 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
grin I don't mind wink
GMan650:

Hmm..... can I buy you one?
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by GMan650(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2017
mizhefeh:
grin I don't mind wink

Send me your home address and it will be the first thing in front of your gate tomorrow morning wink wink
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by mizhefeh(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2017
35 lafia Street, wagon junt.sokoto st
Will b xpecting
GMan650:

Send me your home address and it will be the first thing in front of your gate tomorrow morning wink wink
Re: Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria by GMan650(m): 1:11am On May 07, 2017
mizhefeh:
35 lafia Street, wagon junt.sokoto st
Will b xpecting

Lol...... see me in your dreams babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Changing The Radiator Of Your Tokunbo Car From Single Cell To Double Cell / Rolls Royce Phantom: The Official Car Of Ooni Of Ife / Another Fuel Tanker Tumbles On Lekki Epe Express Way [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.