Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

See Why Bbnaija Winner ‘efe’ Was Honoured With Chieftaincy Title At His Kingdom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Bbnaija Winner ‘efe’ Was Honoured With Chieftaincy Title At His Kingdom (465 Views)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Efe Was Featured On AIT's Kakaaki, Meets Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Bbnaija Winner ‘efe’ Was Honoured With Chieftaincy Title At His Kingdom by GreatCracker(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2017
What else can a young man of BBNAIJA winner age ask of? This is a guy that was not known some months ago before the Big Brother Naija 2017 but now, is a different story for the young man.

BABA GOD surely has a huge hand in this young man’s life.

The Orodje of Okpe kingdom did the unthinkable yesterday as he and his kingdom honoured the BBNAIJA winner who had already pocketed #25,000,000 from the TV show with a Chieftaincy title as THE PRINCE OF OKPE KINGDOM.

We at BRIVALIX MEDIA do wish Efe and his family more joy to come their way.

See more photos below of the ceremony on ….http://www.brivalix.com/see-why-bbnaija-winner-efe-was-honoured-with-chieftaincy-title-at-his-kingdom-photos/[img][/img]

Re: See Why Bbnaija Winner ‘efe’ Was Honoured With Chieftaincy Title At His Kingdom by Afonjashapmouth: 9:58am On May 05, 2017
Naso.... Atleast if na two borehole he must do.... Make this guy focus sha

(1) (Reply)

" Based On Logistics" Efe's New song / SHAKIRA With BOY Friend.(video) Try It Your Husband Will Spoil Your Face / I Do Not Lie About My Lifestyle , I Only Talk About What I Have – Reminisce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.