Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe (42393 Views)

Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by EvenBlogger: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
House of Representatives member, Shina Peller is a chief again. The Chairman of Aquila group of companies along side his wife were conferred with Chieftaincy titles in Epe, Lagos State this weekend.

Shina shared photos from the event and wrote: “It was a memorable event yesterday in Epe as His Royal Majesty, Oba Kamorudeen Ishola Animashaun, Arolugbade Elepe II (Olaja of Epe land) honoured me and my lovely wife with chieftaincy titles of Akinrogun of Epe land and Yeye Akinrogun of Epe land respectively.

”I feel really humbled that His Royal Majesty could consider me and my wife worthy enough of the chieftaincy titles, which he said was due to my contribution to the development of the society.

”The conferment of the chieftaincy titles was part of the activities to mark the 20th coronation anniversary of His Royal Majesty as the Oba Oloja of Epe land.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B836vzFHBSX/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by EvenBlogger: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
F

T

C

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by RoyalBlu(f): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
The impeccable Honorable and his delectable wife.

Congratulations!!!

Many more 'feathers to your cap'.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by CrudeSon: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
RoyalBlu:
The impeccable Honorable and his delectable wife.

Congratulations!!!

Many more 'feathers to your cap'.

More leaves to his cap angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Professorcplus(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
My goal in life is to make a good impact to the society around me before leaving this earth. Surely, I rejoice with whoever is rejoicing. Anyway this life is turn by turn as its your turn today, use it wisely.

Anyway, congratulations Sir. More prosperity

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by awoniyi1236(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Peller Agba ������

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Congratulations to both of them

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by NotBeenPaid: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2020

Traditions has been bought over by money these days. I could be made a king with just a little money in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by mbahdi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
F
Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Horbar1: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Congratulations.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.
Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Renforce: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by NORSYK(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Huge amount of money must have exchanged hands

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by NwaAmaikpe: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
shocked

I wonder what the merit is.
This is abuse of office on the part of the Oba and mockery in disguise for Shina.
Maybe the Oba should make public the criteria for this award.

If I were Shina, I'd decline the title out of honour knowing it is very undeserved.
If as a serving Rep member, I was humbled by a mere
DPO of Maroko Police Station and also incarcerated despite my office, then I do not merit a Chieftaincy title of this magnitude.

Well, unless it is a Chieftaincy title celebrating spineless cowards.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Kendumazy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by itsme01: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool

This guy really used his father's Jazz and Magic quite well, unlike Perecoma who gave birth to Speed Darlington the weirdo New York Cab driver turned failed musical comedian

6 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by OnpointDesign(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool
Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by meum: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oba of Quilox/Akinlogun of Epegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by madjune(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eeya.

He married an older woman. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by tillaman(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
welcome back brother!!
I personally miss you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by paulolee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
if u get moni jus go ur villa n dm go dash u chieftaincy title...shina get enof bar to afford any post epe can afford even if na d highest head him go get am if him bid for am... religion n traditions had been thrown to dogs....
afterall erigga say dis days pastors n native doctors de lick plate.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by Kingpele(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
sad hahaha this Yahoo couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by money121(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mafooo all na for business
Oba's making money from that cheiftancy ooo

AKINROGUN KO AKOGUN NI...

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by kittykollinxx(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Congratulations fine man

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by GOFRONT(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wow
Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by victorian(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
He has such a beautiful wife

Awwww! smiley

She too fine smiley

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by ikorodureporta: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
all these ojuju people

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by UnknownQueen(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Traditions has been bought over by money these days. I could be made a king with just a little money in this country.

Who made the tradition? The people..
Who changed the tradition? The People...

Nothing is permanent, Change is the only constant thing in life....

Re: Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe by AfroBeatDiary: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what the merit is.
This is abuse of office on the part of the Oba and mockery in disguise for Shina.
Maybe the Oba should make public the criteria for this award.

If I were Shina, I'd decline the title out of honour knowing it is very undeserved.
If as a serving Rep member, I was humbled by a mere
DPO of Maroko Police Station and also incarcerated despite my office, then I do not merit a Chieftaincy title of this magnitude.

Well, unless it is a Chieftaincy title celebrating spineless cowards.

Check your DM on twitter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Figure-hugging Jumpsuit / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.