Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo (961 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by olaboo123: 12:12pm On May 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by Destined2win: 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
So nice.

Me likey
Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by marsoden: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
This is very sweet and creative. Me likey. I guess the mum is dead. What a sight it would have been to behold with the mum alive.

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by kolafolabi(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2017
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by Prognose: 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
From the 2nd pix you go just know d ones wey marriage don tire and the ones wey marriage still dey sweet grin

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by doctimonyeka(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
Wawuuuuuu...

Me i go ruv oooooo
Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by baby124: 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
Prognose:
From the 2nd pix you go just know d ones wey marriage don tire and the ones wey marriage still dey sweet grin
Hahahaha. About 4 of them o. Nice pics. Beautiful family. 7 boys, I hail their mama! They will be finishing one bag of rice every two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 05, 2017
Kudos to the mother & father. It's unfortunate that the mother isn't there, but the father is there reppin'.

marsoden:
This is very sweet and creative. Me likey. I guess the mum is dead. What a sight it would have been to behold with the mum alive.

Yes, it's very likely that she is no more for her not to be in the photos. I'm sure she's with them in spirit, however.

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by Amicable24: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
Prognose:
Hahahahahaaaaaa, but marriage is not all about 'michamichaa' naa grin grin grin
Re: 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2017
Beautiful family

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. / Woman Dies Three Days After Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins In Abuja / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.