Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? (598 Views)

Google Slides Vs. Powerpoint / 20,000 Powerpoint Presentation Template Slides For 2018 / I Have A Collection Of Over 55k US Email Lists To Give Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? by Studentcosmos(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
Guys, who has a collection of church powerpoint slides to project on easy worship. Not that i can't get them online, but it will be tasking downloading each images one after the other. The images can be compressed into zip folder. thanks.
Re: EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
Studentcosmos:
Guys, who has a collection of church powerpoint slides to project on easy worship. Not that i can't get them online, but it will be tasking downloading each images one after the other. The images can be compressed into zip folder. thanks.

My dear, you have to download o. I downloaded many myself.. Nobody has that time to be organizing pictures and sending them to you without a price tag.
Re: EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? by Studentcosmos(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
plavic:

My dear, you have to download o. I downloaded many myself.. Nobody has that time to be organizing pictures and sending them to you without a price tag.
Can you just put all those pictures together, compress it and send it to me. I might not be able to able but I could give you something in exchange.
Re: EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
Studentcosmos:
Can you just put all those pictures together, compress it and send it to me. I might not be able to able but I could give you something in exchange.

And how would I send it?
Re: EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? by Studentcosmos(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2017
plavic:

And how would I send it?
Email.
Re: EASYWORSHIP USERS: Who Has A Collection Of Church Powerpoint Slides? by eyizza(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Hi, pls can someone help me with the cracked latest easy worship and Bibles, I will really appreciate the help and thank you in advance. God bless you. My email address is adeizajs@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. / Website Designer Create/build/design 3:2 Matrix Ponzi/peer To Peer Donation Site / In Need Of A Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.