Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. (611 Views)

. / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Please Review My Blog And Tell Me How It Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. by seunlly(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2017
http://9jabless..com.ng/?m=1.

Gurus and geek what is the next thing I should do
Re: Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. by ayufun: 2:51am On May 16, 2017
Go and register a domain name, think very well before doing this and start writing quality post. Make sure you understand the niche you're going into.
Re: Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. by seunlly(m): 3:53am On May 17, 2017
ayufun:
Go and register a domain name, think very well before doing this and start writing quality post. Make sure you understand the niche you're going into.
how will I do that and where will i go
Re: Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. by ayufun: 1:13pm On May 17, 2017
seunlly:
you register it using domain registrar, online
Re: Tell Me What To Do Next On My Blog. by hostkobo(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2017
seunlly:

before you register a domain name, get your act together and publish qualitative and informative posts. You have just 2-publications besides the default welcome.

Publish quality items, gather a following and then you can slide into a domain of your own.

I can register a domain for you and link it to your blogger account.

what domain do you want to register? (see my details below, add me up on whatsapp, lets chat)

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Know How To Earn With Admob / Elibrary Website For Schools And Library Management Offices by EDCODELAB / Free Bulksms For National And International Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.