Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,910 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone (1161 Views)

Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music / Swimming Album Download. New By Mac Miller Mp3# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by Jinf: 1:09pm On May 05, 2017
* Mods please move this to the right section if this isn't the right place *

There's this interesting application that all Nigerian music lovers should have on their Android smartphone. It's called "Naija Jam Alert". You may have not come across it cuz it's not on Google playstore.

Naija Jam Alert allows you download latest Nigerian songs and music videos right on your android device. The app notifies you of new songs, new music videos, trending gists plus gossips.

It's free, great design and smooth. Check out screenshots below.

Here's the download link: http://www.naijajamalert.com.ng/p/download-app.html

Comment if you're rocking the app already.
Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by Jinf: 1:35pm On May 05, 2017

Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by Jinf: 8:51am On May 06, 2017
See views no comment :O You guys are quietly downloading nd leaving
Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by Nitescholar(m): 1:38am On May 08, 2017
nice app...that I have downloaded up 4 times..because I am having problems with app...the app will open like 20mins...and it will stop opening,writing jam alart has stopped... pls developer should work on these,...these app is my best music app if not for these problems that I stated above
Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by Jinf: 10:32am On May 12, 2017
Nitescholar:
nice app...that I have downloaded up 4 times..because I am having problems with app...the app will open like 20mins...and it will stop opening,writing jam alart has stopped... pls developer should work on these,...these app is my best music app if not for these problems that I stated above
What version of android is your phone? Works fine on my 4.0 and it doesn't take time.
Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 9:01pm On May 23, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by Jinf: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017

Re: How To Easily Download New Naija Songs On Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
��

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Imade Feeding Her Daddy As They Hangout Together With Mum(pv) / Peter Okoye Unveiled As Bosch Brand Ambassador (photos) / Interesting Facts About Iyabo Ojo You Dont Know – Her Real Age, Career, Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.