Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) (61826 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by ebosie11(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
According to Taiwo,the lady pictured below was involved in an accident at Oworo bus stop.She is currently on admission at Gbagada General Hospital.Anybody who knows her should please visit the hospital

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/who-knows-this-lady-involved-in.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
God knows her name

She's healed IJMN

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by forMom(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name
She's healed IJMN
We know but she needs HER people now.
Very insensitive post.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:

We know but she needs HER people now.

Very insensitive post.

It's God that can heal her

OK do you know her ?

This engine needs washing and setting

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 05, 2017
But like this is very bad of you. Can't they just check her contact list or inform the police or better still wait till she's awake, the accident is still recent and it's not like she has amnesia. Do you think she'll be happy that she has been displayed all over the internet

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by forMom(f): 3:26pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

OK do you know her ?

God will work through the doctors and her FAMILY to heal her.She needs her loved ones around her.

What if she doesn't believe in God anyway?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by thesicilian: 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
But like this is very bad of you. Can't they just check her contact list or inform the police or better still wait till she's awake, the accident is still recent and it's not like she has amnesia. Do you think she'll be happy that she has been displayed all over the internet
Were you there when it happened, or are you the doctor treating her?

I agree it would have been better to go through her contact list (if her phone was brought along with her) and look for recent calls or "dad" "mum" etc, but its also possible this may have been done as a matter of last resort.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:

God will work through the doctors and her FAMILY to heal her.She needs her loved ones around her.

What if she doesn't believe in God anyway?

I am the one praying for her

I believe in God

The prayer of the righteous

13 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
Absolutely no dignity in illness / hospitals...

In the cause of my work, i have seen boobs...drooping, perky, mango shaped, melons etc.

God forbid illness, you would forget you are naked.

Exposing parts of her body to the general public isn't right though.

Plenty of perverts out there!

7 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Sharon6(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Get well soon!
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Alisegun(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Noble use of social media

Does she have any form of identification (national ID card, permanent voter's card, driver's license, etc)?

Also if she has a phone, perhaps they can scroll through, looking for "Mummy" or "Sis", anything that could look like a family member.

I hope that helps

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by sisisioge: 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
You didn't show her face o.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Partnerbiz2: 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
Eiyaa safe recovery.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Zizicardo(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
oh my goodness, may God heal her

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 05, 2017
Eyaaa..

Fine gal. ..
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by DLondonboiy: 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name

She's healed IJMN

I'd have insulted you but for ban..

9 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
Stupid people!

No ID on her? No phone? No paper? Nothing?

Get her phone and dial the last number on it, unless it is locked. Please let's stop posting these kind of pics. It doesn't help situ at ions, it aggravates it. What if her mum is hypertensive and sees this? She would conclude that her daughter has died and might go into shock.

5 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name

She's healed IJMN

for once, u speaks sense buh am yet to forgive u for closing my thread and use my post to create yr thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
May God heal her
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by jjjjj2017: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

I am the one praying for her

I believe in God

The prayer of the righteous
y u dey lie?

12 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Kkkem: 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
God will heal her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by CarlosTheJackal: 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

OK do you know her ?

please rest.

It's overheating

7 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by oshe11: 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
Speedy recovery I pray thee

I no this is off topic but....

Please if U cn help I'd be super grateful. Is it possible to gt d centre number of a Jamb centre without d jamb slip nor going to the centre?

Kos Im in dire need of it btcnt go to the centre cos Im far from it neither can I get anyone's slip from that same centre....

Pls tell me if dere is.... this wud go a long way to helping a bro!

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by raker300: 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
She's fine..I want to know her
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by onyii255(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name

She's healed IJMN

Do you honestly think you made sense??

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
by her face, No but if you remove that trousers i fit recognize her by her pussy___

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by linearity: 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Look at the Nigerian factor. She might not get better or awaken, if her people does not show up.

The Hospital might have done this via proxy, so her people can show up to balance the bills or so they can have some assurance. Plus, they might not be too enthusiastic in expending further treatments if a payee does not show up.

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by juman(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
A destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by liftedhigh: 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
Lord have Mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.