Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) (61838 Views)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by MGab25(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
A dancing 26-year-old Nigerian cleaner identified as Lucky Etinosa Aivinhenyor, stole hearts on the internet after his video went viral.

The video was shared on Twitter by a road user in Abu Dhabi and it already has over 13,000 likes and 4,000 retweets. The Edo-born cleaner has only been in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for four months and was vibing to Burna Boy’s music when he was filmed unknowingly.

“Back home in Nigeria it’s very difficult. My father died when I was 3 years old, so I had to work hard to support my family,” said Lucky who is single and the second youngest of eight children.

“Back home job opportunities are very few and it is difficult to find work, so I just feel fortunate to be working for my family.

“I’ve only been in the UAE four months but I’m so excited to be at work that I just dance. I’m always happy whatever I do.

“Anything you do, you have to give thanks,” said the street cleaner who gets two Fridays off a month and earns under Dh1,500.

“I wasn’t planning to do this work, my experience is in computers, but I’m sincerely happy in any work I do. I enjoy living in the UAE and being here never makes me feel bad. It’s much better here than where I come from.”

On his newfound fame, the cleaner employed by the Abu Dhabi Waste Management Centre Tadweer told Gulf News;

: “I’ve got no choice but to be happy and continue praying for the favour of God. If he wants to favour me he will and with this I believe he has favoured me.

“I was so surprised to see it went viral, a lot of people contacted me to say I have good vibes and rhythm, and I’m delighted by all the comments. My family haven’t seen it yet but I’m sure they will be proud.”

Watch the Video

http://www.kangolblog.com/watch-viral-video-of-a-nigerian-cleaner-dancing-in-uae-video/

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by MGab25(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
The bottom line is : Wherever you find yourself, be happy.

PS:
But try to get your a$$ outta this f.ucked country .
You'd be happier for it .

If I use mistake land for South Africa , I'm not sure I would be able to contain my Joy.

I go turn Sia and Zain combine.

I can't dance but with my croaky voice, I'll sing down the world.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
How many views?

22 views! And everybody just kept quiet looking at him! And in their mind saying :

Ode no bobo yi ke!

Dance ontop cleaner work! Jeez!

And he thinks, he's favoured!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by chii8(f): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
My guy has escaped....

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by MGab25(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:
How many views?

22 views! And everybody just kept quiet looking at him! I bet with disgust! And in their mind saying :

Ode no bobo yi ke!

YES! He's favoured sorely because he earns more than most top employees in the company you work, even as a cleaner wink grin grin

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
MGab25:

YES! He's favoured sorely because he earns more than most top employees in the company you work, even as a cleaner wink grin grin

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Adepet222(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by MGab25(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lalasticlala wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Still better than Nigerian poliTHIEFcians grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Escaping this zoo

If I have my way I will dance

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by orunmila144: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
he earns 4000 pounds a year

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Olukologia24592(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's better than working on a country where a Professor obtained loan to buy Corolla Sport car of 1.2m

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by sanity12(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Guy don japa grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin

I need the guy number abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thank God for you, because for naija to get that job you need leg and your friend will abuse you...

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by SoftP(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
I bet he just entered his next phase of promotion. with this video, somebody will give him a better job.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why won't he? ..his salary is probably more than some medical doctors here

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Did he win bet9ja? He travel abroad to clean roads, if he come back now we won't hear word and he will be speaking phoney

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Biritiko: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
igbo AMAKA the cleaner grin
Thank god he's not a developer tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by hucknall: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin the dance is worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by MOVIC6: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
blizard44:
The bottom line is : Wherever you find yourself, be happy.

PS:
But try to get your a$$ outta this f.ucked country .
You'd be happier for it .

If I use mistake land for South Africa , I'm not sure I would be able to contain my Joy.

I go turn Sia and Zain combine.

Are you sure you have been reading the headlines or you wan turn pork overnight
I can't dance but with my croaky voice, I'll sing down the world.
Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
victorian:
How many views?

22 views! And everybody just kept quiet looking at him! And in their mind saying :

Ode no bobo yi ke!

He earns more than most of y'all bankers. See as he fresh die.

Look at approximately how much he earns per month. N147,635.00. And remember, Dubai has a better economy than Nigeria so after adjusting for inflation, that money has a lot of worth and will go a long way. In Nigeria, that same amount is not much due to inflation and high cost of goods and services. And he is only a cleaner with only 4 months under his belt.

Keep talking shyt.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Biritiko:
igbo AMAKA the cleaner grin
Thank god he's not a developer tongue

He's from Edo state. Dummy

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by Biritiko: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
pDudd:

He's from Edo state. Dummy
your father

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) by linearity: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
The guy don escape Next Level!

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.