Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) (43735 Views)

Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by blogbloke: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
Controversial Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo who has been in prison in Port-hacourt for some weeks now has finally spoken to popular OAP, Daddy Freeze right from her prison cell.

Watch the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59qXgPzVmo

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-speaks-daddy-freeze-prison-video/

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
Madam Kemi.....

Modified!
I made it to front page... I dedicate it to all Children around the world who are suffering from malnutrition as a result of poverty. All those going through hard times. I pray you all come out stronger and better. Amen!

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
Jailbirds and music...

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by admax(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
Good! Her brain will properly reset!

I like to know if Freeze still slander people? He should prepare to join her.

She has no friend to help bail her because she has fought with them all and Freeze who is acting like her best friend but can't help her fulfil bail condition.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by YelloweWest: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
sad cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by TINALETC3(f): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Lordkratus(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
stc

so common second to comment (stc) this people above me still won't let me enjoy. Kai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Edu3Again: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
So wait oh.
A Nigerian pastor imprisoned a woman.
Is that man truly from God?

Also why is she in prison if she has not been sentenced?

Nigeria is turning into a genuine zoo, if it's not one already.

The Pastor that imprisoned her should hang his head in shame.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by gaetano: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
People are gradually going crazy in this country. First it was DINOsaur, now it's kemi turn to sing.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by mrjaybaba(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
na so ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by linearity: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
Is she still in jail?

There should be human bail conditions for indignant Nigerians, this way no one is locked up indifitely due to their inability to pay.

The focus should be justice both for the Plaintiff and the Defendant.

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Deem: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Maitommi: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
This is injustice of the highest order keeping this woman in confinement up till now!!!

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Jchi9876: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
She go gentle by fire by force IF she ever comes out.
This will teach her watery brain some lessons

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
blogbloke:
Controversial Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo who has been in prison in Port-hacourt for some weeks now has finally spoken to popular OAP, Daddy Freeze right from her prison cell.

What happened to her bail?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by adoniza(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
I wonder why she has not been bailed uptill now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by blackpanda: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
Please keep her there. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Roland17(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
What moral justification do these pastors have to teach about forgiveness and being a christian?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by winkmart: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Odkosh: 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by oshe11: 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
Na who Video her?

Police?

well.....

I no this is off topic but....

Please if U cn help I'd be super grateful. Is it possible to gt d centre number of a Jamb centre without d jamb slip nor going to the centre?

Kos Im in dire need of it btcnt go to the centre cos Im far from it neither can I get anyone's slip from that same centre....

Pls tell me if dere is.... this wud go a long way to helping a bro!

Mod dnt ban me ooo.....I jst need help PLEASE!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Tenim47(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by BuariCopyPaste: 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
A typical afonja.... all mouth no action.
Imagine being locked up for months yet no respite.

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by tinobrace(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
Lol...

After all Paul and Silas too sang while in detention and the Holy ghost came down.

Madam Kemi how far you fit reach heaven with this your song o. :

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
Person ever dey enjoy prison By the way make dem free her nah ah ah... No conviction nada

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
Are brain is finally back into factory settings

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Wizcollifa(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
Not for sale
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by walosky(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
It seems the inmates have formatted her brains....dis one she kom dey sing for ibo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by dtruth50: 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
wht are we to fry?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
I want Kemi released

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by capatainrambo: 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
lol self styled investigative journalist

prison that's were usless people go to
e remain nairaland resident Zombies. they will surely go

omenkalives gud p.m

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Speaks To Daddy Freeze From Prison, Sings Igbo Song (Video) by Ogashub(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
Who gave her a phone in prison

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.