Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 (515 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S11 Images Show Its Iphone 11 Pro Beating Five-camera Setup / Apple Is Changing Its Iphone Naming Pattern For 2018 Releases / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 by KCode: 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
Apple is working on two new iPhone models of the iPhone 8; of which will be thoroughly examined. It is said to have a bezel-less design, OLED display, wireless charging, some sort of augmented reality features, and an iPhone 7S model which would not be properly stepped up.

According to business insider, the new iPhone 8 might not be out until the early months of 2018. Now the reason cited for this is - as a result of technical issues that will be attended to.

There are speculations that the company is only interested in releasing the iPhone 7S and 7S plus later this year. And now we know that manufacturing problems are majorly the cause of the delay.

Source:http://informationfromjay..com.ng/2017/05/apples-iphone-8-may-be-delayed-until.html?m=1
Re: Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 05, 2017
Abeg they should hold it till 23400. Nigeria is in recession and the world is going through a global economic meltdown. cool
Re: Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 by Officialkplus(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Abeg they should hold it till 23400. Nigeria is in recession and the world is going through a global economic meltdown. cool

I wanted to buy it for the lady above me..

But seems she is not interested in it

2 Likes

Re: Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
Officialkplus:

I wanted to buy it for the lady above me..

But seems she is not interested in it

Yes she isn't. Instead of buying it for her, use it to improve the life of a Poor Child living withing your vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 by Officialkplus(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes she isn't. Instead of buying it for her, use it to improve the life of a Poor Child living withing your vicinity.

shocked shocked....

I really love your guts..
Re: Apple May Hold Back Its Iphone 8 Release Till 2018 by KCode: 4:52pm On May 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Life goes on! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Current Subscription Like? / Android 8.0 'oreo' Features Have Been Announced —see The 15 Features & Functiona / How To Hide Files On Android Phones Without Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.