Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive (1160 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive / U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by skiguy123(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2017
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers.

Key Responsibilities

o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement

o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification

o OND, HND or BSC holders
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits[/b]
Basic salary + Commission

Locations

Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki and Ajah

interested candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using their preferred location as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by bravesoul247(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
skiguy123:
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers.

Key Responsibilities

o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement

o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification

o OND, HND or BSC holders
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits[/b]
Basic salary + Commission

Locations

Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki and Ajah

interested candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using their preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Good day! I once worked with Wakanow.Com through U-connect. I want to know if there is vacancy for a job position on the mainland. Please I'm anticipating for your reply. Blessings..
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2017
Yeah I. Got the mesage then wen they were recruiting for wakanow which the salary was 40k. Do u enjoy the job
bravesoul247:
Good day! I once worked with Wakanow.Com through U-connect. I want to know if there is vacancy for a job position on the mainland. Please I'm anticipating for your reply. Blessings..
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by bravesoul247(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Yeah I. Got the mesage then wen they were recruiting for wakanow which the salary was 40k. Do u enjoy the job
I did... met a lot of people

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by Chizzy759831: 1:43pm On May 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
sent you a mail, kindly revert.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by bravesoul247(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2017
Chizzy759831:
sent you a mail, kindly revert.
Good day! I didn't get your mail.

Blessings..
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by Chizzy759831: 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
Good day! I didn't get your mail. Please can you resend it here nnamdianyanwu07@gmail.com?

Blessings..
Thanks, seen now??
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by bravesoul247(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2017
Chizzy759831:
Thanks, seen now??
yea. Replied your mail already.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by gdayo: 5:27pm On May 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
yea. Replied your mail already.
pls my mail is gbengadayo444@gmail.com nd number is 08028055315.am interested.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting For The Position Of Retail Support Executive by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2017
Are u stil working with them..
bravesoul247:
I did... met a lot of people

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration / How To Solve N-power Payment Issue, Validation Of BVN And Device Collection Date / Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.