Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Kind Of Biz Can One Do And With How Much For A Start: ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Biz Can One Do And With How Much For A Start: ? (618 Views)

With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) / Pls Advice What Kind Of Biz Can I Start With 50K.... / What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Biz Can One Do And With How Much For A Start: ? by glamourtop: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hi NLs, I need ur advice in respect of what can some1 do (Business) in Nigeria, Lagos to be precise and with how much, am tired of putting money in the bank while some useless Bigman go dem borrow am dey do their business and u know money kept in bank is not that safe now cos key to ur Account is right in ur pocket (ATM CARD), but I mean a lucrative biz that can sustain some1 without much stress,
Re: What Kind Of Biz Can One Do And With How Much For A Start: ? by Tricelo: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2010
Register 2 do multilevel marketing call this 08027848560 4 enquires

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Fiber Optics Installation Engineer Needed / Job Interview Succesfull Tips / Job Vacancies For Marketing Executives And A Secretary: Skz Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.