Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? (18499 Views)

Does Tecno Spark 2 Support USB OTG / How Long Does Tecno W5 Lite Battery Last / Does Tecno Camon CX Support Glo 4G? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
fam can't you comprehend? I said the iPhone 5, or are you a dummy? Why mentioning iPhone 7?

The cx cannot stand the iPhone 5 angry or lg g3 or Samsung s4 or htc m8 angry
your sense of deduction is zero
for me to have mentioned iphone 7, you would've deduced that I'm talking about the best and overlooking the old iphone 5
you're the dummy
when you're ready to state your point without adding insults, lemme know
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by FelixFelicia(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

your sense of deduction is zero
for me to have mentioned iphone 7, you would've deduced that I'm talking about the best and overlooking the old iphone 5
you're the dummy
when you're ready to state your point without adding insults, lemme know
how do you expect me to deduce gibberish and nonsense Mr marketer?

iPhone 5 camera is better than CX, I know how the CX camera looks like and I know how the iPhone 5 camera looks like, and I'm saying iPhone 5 is far better than the CX

Besides what do you know about the CX camera? Write it out here, you seem to be very ignorant about the camera world, I'll school you boy grin
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
how do you expect me to deduce gibberish and nonsense Mr marketer?

iPhone 5 camera is better than CX, I know how the CX camera looks like and I know how the iPhone 5 camera looks like, and I'm saying iPhone 5 is far better than the CX

Besides what do you know about the CX camera? Write it out here, you seem to be very ignorant about the camera world, I'll school you boy grin
oga, I'm not a marketer, infact i use gionee m5 and lumia 930 so don't spew rubbish, i just fell in love with the camon cx
i just had to google and i discovered that the sensor on the cx is sony's IMX 298, a 2016 sensor, find out about it, with this i rest my case.
if you've been arguing with me because you think I'm a marketer, sorry to disappoint you, personally for me, it is windows over any other os
thanks
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Norman4real(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
what do you mean by camera centric? You see what rubbish these Chinese have forced down your cranium?

So what centric is the w3 mr blockhead?
W3 is just a cheap entry level phone. If you think Tecno is the only company doing it then you're a fool. Go check out 2016 samsung J1 and tell me what kind of camera it has. tell me if its even as good as an s3 that is over 5 years old. Please get your head out your ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by FelixFelicia(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

reading is so hard for you, i said you'll hardly know the difference, i didn't say i couldn't recognize the difference
don't misunderstand me
funny thing is that tecno camon c9 or cx will beat whatever "overstandard" phone you're using when it comes to photos
then again, i said the camon cx uses sony lens not all tecno phones, i tire for your argument
shame on you, size matters oga, don't discard some things because of blind arguments, infact, i drop the case, leave tecno users to enjoy their phones and you enjoy whatever brand you're using
what makes you think I'll hardly know the difference? You think I'm a slowpóke like you? I'm very versed when it comes to tech gadgets, not a dummy like you. What do you know?

How does the size of a lens matter? First of all what does the size of a lens do?

I'll make sure I wash off your dirty cranium, it reeks of ignorance
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by FelixFelicia(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2017
Norman4real:
W3 is just a cheap entry level phone. If you think Tecno is the only company doing it then you're a fool. Go check out 2016 samsung J1 and tell me what kind of camera it has. tell me if its even as good as an s3 that is over 5 years old. Please get your head out your ass.
The j1 camera is better than Tecno boom j8 camera tongue
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by FelixFelicia(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

oga, I'm not a marketer, infact i use gionee m5 and lumia 930 so don't spew rubbish, i just fell in love with the camon cx
i just had to google and i discovered that the sensor on the cx is sony's IMX 298, a 2016 sensor, find out about it, with this i rest my case.
if you've been arguing with me because you think I'm a marketer, sorry to disappoint you, personally for me, it is windows over any other os
thanks
Trash, Tecno not only sell trash, they sell lies, the iPhone 5 is better than the camon cx poo grin
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Norman4real(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
They used a low-end sony lens, or are you implying that the camon cx camera matches the sony Xperia z5 which was made last year?

We both know Samsung s4, Sony Xperia z3, iPhone 5, HTC m8, lg g3 which are phones from 3-4 years ago have better camera than that camon cx poo.. argue this fact and I'll point out your ignorance wink grin
S4, M8, G3, z3, iphone 5... all the phones here have inferior cameras compared to CX. In fact even C9 is better at camera than all these phones.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
what makes you think I'll hardly know the difference? You think I'm a slowpóke like you? I'm very versed when it comes to tech gadgets, not a dummy like you. What do you know?

How does the size of a lens matter? First of all what does the size of a lens do?

I'll make sure I wash off your dirty cranium, it reeks of ignorance
you just rained insults on me, it doesn't mean you've said anything reasonable
what is the size of a lens?
do you know lens size is the same as the aperture that determines the amount of light entering the lens?
you have a coconut head and arguing with you is a waste of my time. i drop you case
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by adontcare(f): 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

since the first week you bought it and you didn't return it?
bought in lag. Already left to anoda state before I noticed it
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Norman4real(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

thanks
even the oneplus 3T uses that same IMX 298 sensor for it's camera.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Trash, Tecno not only sell trash, they sell lies, the iPhone 5 is better than the camon cx poo grin
once again no point
i tire for you, bye bye
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
adontcare:
bought in lag. Already left to anoda state before I noticed it
eya, sorry
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Norman4real(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
FelixFelicia:
You're a foolish boy, very very foolish one. All the facts in my post your eye blind to them abi? Omo ale jati jati

Ogun kee your father
Ok tell me once again how much you hate tecno phones so i can just be on this other side laughing at you boiling with hatred... I'll be sipping on my beer.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
funshiba:

Maybe you should stop buying phones and use the money to get education. your spellings are very horrible. I am sure you dont even know how to read. Did you not check the reviews and specs of the phone before buying? RECIEVE EDUCATION AND SENSE!!!

Who be this abeg??
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 09, 2017
funshiba:

LOL...

The truth of the matter is I wont spend unnecessarily on any phone anymore. I had a similar experience on Samsung Galaxy duo. first my screen cracked in 2 months which I fixed (A very common problem with Samsung phones), After 1 yr of usage my phone went brick on me suddenly i took it everywhere but no luck in getting this fixed, samsung care gave me a ridiculous price to fix it, i tot it will only make sense to buy another (for the sake of transfering my contacts and other information), got to the market and I was told it isnt in the market.

I think people should stop condemning any phone cos they all dont last, the manufacturers nowadays push out so many rubbish in the name of competition. The real question should be what are our individual requirements, is it a multi tasking phone? is it top camera quality, then you go to the market.

Where I have a problem with the poster is, the lack of knowledge and also his inability to ask questions. you want a good camera phone and you made all the assumptions, If going online to read reviews is too difficult why cant he ask questions when he was buying it. Dont come to the public to demarket a product. I think the product is not fraud, its the buyer that lacks the common sense to comprehend what he was buying for 21k.

4 Me ND u, who lack common sense?

Go through d thread, u see that I am like a Messiah that came to set naija people feel from substandard phones.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by youalreadyknow(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
CHESTER48:
I don't buy low class phones.i don't buy very poor quality products. I have a friend that has the nonsense phone.and snap chat lags.the lowest app.i tried to play na 2k17 to test the processor.it was very very bad.buy Tecno products at your on penny.

Oga this is 2017. Try and make good use of your time instead of playing NBA 2k this and 2k that. Una no de tire to play games with phone? How old are you? You want to play games, buy a gaming console and allow people to hear word. Make calls with your phone, surf the internet, occasionally snap pictures for memory sake. What you should be bothered about now is a phone with a decent battery and a 4g lte network. Am quoting you with a camon cx and I never regretted buying this piece. Before you say Jack, I've used high end Sony, Samsung and LG phones in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by youalreadyknow(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2017
FelixFelicia:
When did Tecno started attempts at flagships? grin

Now tell me one Tecno flagship and the year it was made and I'll show you a Sony midrange phone for that year with a better camera grin

I'm waiting boy

Besides their w3 is a 2015/16 phone, are you claiming the camera on it stands any of Sony's phone made in 2015/16? grin They're using outdated Sony lenses boy grin

Stop talking trash oga. I used a Sony Xperia z and an Xperia z1 I still have till date. Cx camera beats the z1 camera hands down. It's obvious you've not used phones in your life. You're just re-stating what you heard from people.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by youalreadyknow(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Okay so is the CX camera as good as Sony Xperia z5 which was made last here?

Let me watch you fool yourself grin

You are the fool here. Kindly show us your current phone and also phones you've used previously before fooling yourself that one is better than another when obviously like you rightly pointed out when you trashed that it was your friend's cx you saw, you seem not to have first hand experience of the devices you keep mentioning.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by youalreadyknow(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
FelixFelicia:
fam can't you comprehend? I said the iPhone 5, or are you a dummy? Why mentioning iPhone 7?

The cx cannot stand the iPhone 5 angry or lg g3 or Samsung s4 or htc m8 angry

Nonsense talk. Phones you've never handled.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Nonsense talk. Phones you've never handled.
don't mind that one jare, he don't know nothing.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Norman4real(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Oga this is 2017. Try and make good use of your time instead of playing NBA 2k this and 2k that. Una no de tire to play games with phone? How old are you? You want to play games, buy a gaming console and allow people to hear word. Make calls with your phone, surf the internet, occasionally snap pictures for memory sake. What you should be bothered about now is a phone with a decent battery and a 4g lte network. Am quoting you with a camon cx and I never regretted buying this piece. Before you say Jack, I've used high end Sony, Samsung and LG phones in the past.
Or if he wants the games so badly he ought to run them on the Phantom 6 or 6+. Then we see if he can come back yapping his nonsense.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
ironprocs:

Mr man dat was an hyperbole

That hyperbole could easily be misconstrued by a lot
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by SweetBuns(f): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by sunshineV(f): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetBuns:

I see u like resurrecting dead thread. I will deal with u badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Apps You Cannot Live Without / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up / How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.